Craig Ferguson eulogizes MJ

This is the same guy who poked fun at him endlessly when he lived.

p.s. never mind, I said this before I watched it.

Last edited:
:lol:

he answered the age old question... can zombies dance?

e5832.gif

I love when Craig has Betty White on too

Very nice video, always like Craig's humor :).

This is the same guy who poked fun at him endlessly when he lived.

p.s. never mind, I said this before I watched it.

Yes. Very true. I'm not one og his fans.

Anyway he makes terrible jokes about everyone, but when it comes to tragedies or bad things he always keeps his mouth closed and focuses on something else. Like he did for Britney, he defend her while she was haveing a bad period.
At least he is saying what all the other people out there should say, instead of going on with stupid gossips.

"Two hours of singing and dancing and crotch grabbing... It was amazing! And that was me in the audience, never mind Michael..."

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

^ :lol: @ crotch grabbing LOL

I like at the end that he explains why he (and often many other comedians) use MJ as material.

LMAO that was funny as hell
the end was sweet giving the whole group..family, friends, FANS sympathies.

i saw that and commented on. he is actually my favorite nighttime host. kudos.

I liked that he said he's not going to like everyone else in the media and pretend he didn't make fun of Michael Jackson. As much as I love the adulation he's finally receiving, I do think it's hypocritical that so many people who in the last 10 years have done nothing but bash MJ on television are now heralding him as an icon. Why couldn't they have said these things about him when he was alive? I have to wonder if the feelings they're expressing now are real or if how they treated him before he died was how they really felt. It's hard to tell. I'd like to think those who bashed him before his death but are now praising him just finally realise how much he meant to so many people and maybe they feel bad about the way they treated him. I hope that's the case.

Ah I adore Craig Ferguson. He makes me proud to be Scottish :wub:

I needed a laugh, thank you craig and thank you to the original poster for sharing! *hugs*

Very nice of him to keep it respectful. I've always found Craig Ferguson hilarious, even when he made fun of MJ about the 2006 World Music Awards fiasco.

Back