Courtney Cox Works Out With MJ

billyworld99

Proud Member
Actress Courtney Cox recently told People Magazine that she swears by the Tracey Anderson Method workout and she uses the music of the King of Pop to stay fit.

"It kicks my ass and I love it. The Tracey Anderson Method is two parts: dance aerobics and toning. The whole process is about working your accessory muscles, not just your major muscle groups that get worked all the time. You never stay in one constant motion so you don't get bulky in one particular area. I was turned onto it in July, and I've seen a big change in my body," Cox said adding, "I work out to all Michael Jackson songs."

i might have thought more of this had this happen a year or so ago. now it seems like the in thing.

I agree. I never knew Courtney to be a MJ fan

That's cool I guess. Nothing wrong with that. I workout to Michael's music too. It really helps me stay pumped and energized. It motivates me more than any other music can. I always start off with Beat It and then go from there. I only use it sometimes when I feel like turning it on though. lol.
His music really is good for working out. haha. Michael's keeping me fit! lol.

Actress Courtney Cox recently told People Magazine that she swears by the Tracey Anderson Method workout and she uses the music of the King of Pop to stay fit.

"It kicks my ass and I love it. The Tracey Anderson Method is two parts: dance aerobics and toning. The whole process is about working your accessory muscles, not just your major muscle groups that get worked all the time. You never stay in one constant motion so you don't get bulky in one particular area. I was turned onto it in July, and I've seen a big change in my body," Cox said adding, "I work out to all Michael Jackson songs

LOL yeah good point i did not she was a michael fan
michael's music has some meaning in it
it makes me sleep better
sometimes when im home alone i start to dance michael's music

there is nothing wrong to be a fan after he died!!!! and I love courtey cox, she is awesome :D

That's cool I guess. Nothing wrong with that. I workout to Michael's music too. It really helps me stay pumped and energized. It motivates me more than any other music can. I always start off with Beat It and then go from there. I only use it sometimes when I feel like turning it on though. lol.
His music really is good for working out. haha. Michael's keeping me fit! lol.

lol Me too! :D And I also start with Beat It!

maybe if she was asked the same question before before mikes death she would still have said the same thing. stop with all the hate towards people mentioning mike after his death. its so pointless and bad for you.

i think i work without working out, cause i just dance to some of Michael's dance music naturally :) i LOOVE IT!!!! and i think thats my major exercise :lol:

Back