Could someone do me a small favor?

AmyC

Proud Member
Looking to see if a piece of merch (autograph) is MJ'S. Auction ends in like 4 hours so I don't have enough time to go through one of businesses that authorize it online. From a normal person who says he received it in person after a concert in Euroope. He doesn't seem to have a certificate for it and it seems like this one could go for an actual price I could afford. If someone who has his autograph or experience in this could email me. Thanks. Amy amycishere@hotmail.com

I personally wouldn't buy anything without some kind of certificate of authentication OR a picture of the item signed.

There is a comedian/satirist/writer in England by the name of Ben Elton and hes signed a few things for me so I know exactly what his signature is like so its good that you're asking for people who are lucky enough to have his signature to authenticate it.

It would also be an idea to ask this guy if a photo was taken as this could up the stakes somewhat then that would show more gravitas to it.

And as for pricing? Sorry to use this line but, "If its too good to be true then it most probably is." I, myself would be very weary about people "Claiming" to have an autograph of Michael Jackson WITHOUT any kind of proof, at a good price whilst this World Breaking news is still hot and fresh.

I personally wouldn't buy anything without some kind of certificate of authentication OR a picture of the item signed.

There is a comedian/satirist/writer in England by the name of Ben Elton and hes signed a few things for me so I know exactly what his signature is like so its good that you're asking for people who are lucky enough to have his signature to authenticate it.

It would also be an idea to ask this guy if a photo was taken as this could up the stakes somewhat then that would show more gravitas to it.

And as for pricing? Sorry to use this line but, "If its too good to be true then it most probably is." I, myself would be very weary about people "Claiming" to have an autograph of Michael Jackson WITHOUT any kind of proof, at a good price whilst this World Breaking news is still hot and fresh.

His english is very broken but he says it was personally signed after the concert. IT REALLY LOOKS real but I know it might not be. He says the crowds were way to crazy and it happened so quickly not enough time to take a picture, and how doesn't have a certificate. It is just in a normal looking notebook, not an MJ picture.

Sounds to me like hes just cashing in, I dont know about anyone else on here but I would let this one go unless someone on here can say without a doubt that "This is his autograph."

If I were you I would not part your money on what very well maybe something that could be not what its supposed to be.

If you look around you'll find authentic autographs, although the prices will be pretty competitive for the obvious reason.

Back