could someon buy this is it for me?

mano

Proud Member
Could someone buy the this is it dvd for me in blu ray?
In holland here it comes the 22th of february..
I will pay for the dvd of course and shipping costs..
PLEASE SOMEONE....

you can unlock regions..at least it worked for me with Philips DVD player, there are codes you can type through menu that make a player region-free:) I think that`s the same with Blu ray players. So search info about you player and if it is possible unlock regions you won`t be scared to purchase it from US

Could someone buy the this is it dvd for me in blu ray?
In holland here it comes the 22th of february..
I will pay for the dvd of course and shipping costs..
PLEASE SOMEONE....

hello if you are sure you want it region 1 I can buy and mail it to you. It should run on your pc with any good DVD software. You have paypal? You can send the money with it. I am in NYC. send me a pm and I will give you the cost and what service you want it shipped with

You won't be able to play it on your computer if it doesn't have a Blu-ray drive.

As far as the region issue, it may make it haed for u but I am more than willing to get a blu ray sent out to you. If u want it let me know

By the time you've paid for it and for international shipping you might as well wait for it to come out in Europe. The 22nd isn't that far away. I'm desperate for it too but its just over three weeks.

i will just wait then:) but i wanted the blu ray because it hase to most specials right?

Back