Corey Feldman as MJ in new music video

Hot_Street

Proud Member
A familiar “hee hee!” is heard as the former child star covers his eyes, then re-emerges dressed as his late friend Michael Jackson. “Let’s give ’em hell!” Feldman sings as he busts out some moves by the King of Pop.
The Limp Bizkit frontman makes a cameo at the end, clapping as the video ends and Feldman — still dressed as Jackson — joins him on the set. “Fantastic!” the rocker praises, but the actor has a few concerns about the video they just filmed.
“I grew up studying from Michael. I learned from Michael,” he shared. “So a lot of the stuff I design musically … has gotta have that same kind of drive, it’s gotta have that thing that makes me dance, that makes me want to move so that it comes alive when I perform it.”

Last edited:
Wtf is this
I guess the song is about the dark side of fame, so the disguise as MJ fits.
Musically, “The Joke” is a hard rock song carried by a growling guitar riff, built around the lyrical refrain: “The joke/ The joke/ The joke is on you.” On the verses, Feldman snarls out lines aimed at his naysayers, like “Everybody talkin’ shit/ Calling me an idiot/ Don’t know how I handle it,” but ultimately concludes with a message of self-confidence, assuring the haters that he’ll “go to No. 1.”

Last edited:
Corey really needs to retire. He promised to out all the true pedos in Hollywood but not before be made coin on it. I no longer trust him

My favourite Corey performance 🙈

Seriously, I'd rather listen to breaking news on a loop for an entire year than listen to that shit lmao

I wonder if Corey ever saw Michael on some wild acid trip , it wouldn't surprise me if he was paying homage in the beginning and he remembers Michael this way 😂

a former child star and friend of Michael, who defends him
After watching the 'Leaving Neverland' documentary, Corey Feldman stopped defending Michael Jackson:

"I don't want to be perceived as I'm here to defend Michael because I can no longer do that. I cannot in good consciousness defend anyone who's being accused of such horrendous [sexual] crimes ... To be honest with you, ['Leaving Neverland'] was very emotional, it was very painful, and I couldn't watch all of it" (Corey Feldman, 2019)

After watching the 'Leaving Neverland' documentary, Corey Feldman stopped defending Michael Jackson:

"I don't want to be perceived as I'm here to defend Michael because I can no longer do that. I cannot in good consciousness defend anyone who's being accused of such horrendous [sexual] crimes ... To be honest with you, ['Leaving Neverland'] was very emotional, it was very painful, and I couldn't watch all of it" (Corey Feldman, 2019)
but it seems he is still a fan

How could he say I don't believe those guys, when he himself was abused as a child, he was asked a question that was difficult. I think he could have made a lot of money, had he really turned on michael, that was a hard watch, LN for any real victim, and that's what they wanted, most interviews after that were based around real victims, remember oprahs complete set up

Corey Feldman separates Michael Jackson's personal life from Michael Jackson's art.

Just like many other fans who although they believe that the singer was guilty of these child sexual abuse scandals, they still enjoy listening to his music or dancing to his songs.

Corey Feldman separates Michael Jackson's personal life from Michael Jackson's art.

Just like many other fans who although they believe that the singer was guilty of these child sexual abuse scandals, they still enjoy listening to his music or dancing to his songs.

Back