Cool idea to start a Bad Tour petition for Sony to redo the BAD TOUR in 3D (hologram 2pac)

D4rkNezz

Proud Member
Maybe its cool to start something that actually they can let the fans see the Bad Tour live again by doing it in 3D Hologram like they put 2pac on stage with snoop dogg.

Wouldnt it be cool to see the whole Bad tour again?? with live dancers on stage, make the moment as epic as possible.
Or what about this is it?? The footage they have, most of us never seen so if they just make it 3d Hologram and do a tour all over the world, wouldnt that be exiting to see Michael again??

What do you think??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk90xNAZvLY

Skip to 33:00 and see for yourself and try how it would be when its Michael we are seeing.

Personally, Im not a fan of the holograms. Just release a DVD/Blu Ray Release of the actual Michael Jackson performing brilliantly at Wembley. That's enough for me, and I assume most fans. Michael was magical without needing 3D technology IMO.

I wouldn't support a whole tour of this kind. A short sweet segment would be great, but a whole concert or an actual tour would be, in my opinion, too much.

With that said, as far as I'm concerned they (The Estate) can do whatever they want and if they indeed chose to do a whole concert or tour with such a hologram, it would be great for the people who would want to go and see it, I just wouldn't be one of them, that's all. :D

It's a very cool piece of technology, but like many other things, it too can be over used. Like I said, a cool segment with a MJ hologram (maybe in the Cirque show) would be great, but a whole concert or tour is a bit to much, imo.

Back