Confused about the singles?

saveNRG

Proud Member
I've searched all the threads but couldn't find any clear answers. Hopefully someone can help me?
I looked on wikipedia at the Hollywood Tonight and Behind the Mask pages but it doesn't say that either of the two have been released in the US yet. Before I start requesting it on the radio I want to make sure it's actually been released so I know they have it. So, which is being released in the US and when?

Also I read the videos are supposed to be out by the end of February but I don't know how that's possible unless it turns out to be a surprise and they just start streaming them online all of the sudden. Any news on that?
Thanks!

I don't think there's been any official info about a single in the US.

funny you mentioned this,i just came back from my local shop here in the u.k and for the first time i heard hollywood tonight play in the shop.so i was just gonna search for release date of hollywood tonight in the u.k?so if anyone knows of all release date could you please post it in this thread,many thanks,i am also confused.

Wikipedia says HT was released on February 11th in the UK and Italy and then on the 14th in Poland.

Wikipedia says HT was released on February 11th in the UK and Italy and then on the 14th in Poland.
released as a single or radio stations,how did i miss that?i don,t go into town a great deal.i will go to hmv if it,s in there,i,ll just go search hmv website,

just typed into search on hmv, says cannot find michael jackson hollywood tonight,thankyou saveNRG anyway for your reply.

Last edited:
I'm confused as well if I'm honest. Completely lost track of this release unfortunately.

We will have CD singles of both BTM and HT - right??

I want physical CD single release of those 2 songs sooo BAD !

Talked to one of my radio stations and they didn't have Hollywood tonight and they haven't heard anything about it.

^^^

How can SONY mess this so much up?

When the biggest star in the world releases a single - every single radio station on planet earth should know and play the song!

:( Times have changed. Michael's new singles were a huge occasion!! Everybody knew about it. Now, its just ridiculous.

^^^

How can SONY mess this so much up?

When the biggest star in the world releases a single - every single radio station on planet earth should know and play the song!
I think it is devastatingly obvious that this is being done on purpose. :( I listen to the radio every day, top 40, hoping to hear Michael. Heard Hold My Hand ONCE at a very late hour... I do hope that Hollywood Tonight does well one of these songs. They deserve it. I'd love to hear I Like The Way You Love Me on the radio, too, or Best Of Joy.

Sony just needs to get their act together. :( These could be big. Unless they just don't see much of a market in Michael Jackson right now... they are still a little hesitant about it or something.

http://myplay.me/484

Looks like Behind The Mask will be the next single for the US, France, Canada and Japan. Hollywood Tonight will be next for the rest of the world

And the album artwork for Hollywood Tonight

MJ_Hollywood_Tonight_V2_c.jpg

I am still confudes though!!

It says nothing about physical releases!!!

Will we have CD singles too?

The only thing i'm confused about is when the physical CD release is coming out for either song.... Does anyone know this? Cos its lame enough that we ain't getting behind the mask here, but if i don't know the dates, how can i get one shipped in, lol. Please help me

When HT will be released, or should it be already? I've heard nothing about it here in Finland. Looks like it's rising to NRJ Top 10, though. (NRJ has done the best promoting imo, for the whole album)

Back