7. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
8. I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
9. Thriller
10. Beat It
11. Black Or White
12. Earth Song
13. Billie Jean
14. Man In The Mirror

As per the album which lists the songs as they appear in the movie, however I've seen "Bad" mentioned in the trailer which is not listed here! can anyone clarify please.

OMG I can't believe this thread...Who said that all the songs are counted on the trailer???

OMG I can't believe this thread...Who said that all the songs are counted on the trailer???

Even if this trailer doesn’t have the full setlist it shows the songs which will appear in the movie, it doesn’t say if there are any more songs in the movie which is confusing, if they cannot list the full songs they should not list at all or at least they should say “And More…” something like that…

Additionally, BAD was mentioned in the trailer which is not listed amongst the announced setlist in the album, also this is not clear if we will see the full song or just few seconds.

Well Human Nature, Billie Jean, TDCAU is also not mentioned in that trailer, but I'm pretty positive that they're in the actual film...No need to worry too much.

the trailer was just naming a few. why would they name every song anyway? thats stupid

^^ My point is that, they were not specific, and I am not used to sloppiness but thanks anyway.

Bad was mentioned and it wasn’t mentioned earlier, that’s confusing to me at least.

Maybe they were just dancing on bad since they didn't show us only few seconds,

And speechless was too short to be counted on the setlist, so let's just wait and see =)

Dude are you ready =D!!?? am so damn excited, and i feel sorry for saudi fans ..

Maybe they were just dancing on bad since they didn't show us only few seconds, And speechless was too short to be counted on the setlist, so let's just wait and see =)

I hope to see them in the movie even for few seconds. :)

Dude are you ready =D!!?? am so damn excited, and i feel sorry for saudi fans ..

I feel sad for them too. But they are minutes away from us :group:

7 days to go... :jumpy:

Back