Confirmed: 'Prison Break' to end

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
headercultprisonbreakseqh9.jpg

13 January 2009
Confirmed: 'Prison Break' to end

Prison Break will finish at the end of its current season, it has been confirmed.

The series will return for its final episodes in the US on April 17 in a new Friday night timeslot.

The news is not unexpected: ratings for the current, fourth season have dropped as low as 5 million. The first season, broadcast in 2005, averaged more than 12 million.

Confirming the news today, Fox president Kevin Reilly said the show had 'run its course' and would be bowing out on a creative high.

He added that in addition to four remaining episodes, the network is "contemplating" ordering a couple more.

The storyline for the final part of the series will see brothers Michael and Linc, played by Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell, pitted against each other in the fight to bring down the Company.

Source: Digital Spy

thank god you guys arent tv executives then! lol i love the show and will be sad to see it go, you forget that its covering a short space of time in those seasons, its not 4 years of being on the run. :D justifying a fake story just realised how obsessed I am about the show! I LOVE PRISON BREAK!

Back