Compliments of non MJ fans.

lost, lonely & scared... wanna live with Michael i
there r people i know who are not fan of :heart:Michael and may say or believe negative things about him but there has been times when they made compliments about him.

today i didn't turn my pc off and my winamp was running, the tracks played in it included the audio of Mj's phone call in the london party when he laughed so beautifully.
when i came home my mom said, while she was playing games on pc, she had/has heard it and she said, his laughter really is beautiful.
and her voice was very tender when she said that. i felt she did like it. :D and she is eager to hear it again and again.

another time, when me and my sister were watchin TV, "we r the world" when :heart:Michael began singing, she told me that :heart:Michael's voice was truely beautiful and that is the most beautiful voice.

another she told me, she loved "one mroe chance" and that the song was really so lovely and catchy, specially for the way :heart:Michael sings, so lively and touching. she said there is so much emtion in his voice and songs.

]have u ever had/faced same eperences?

Last edited:
yes his laughter sounds so beautiful, I agree :)...

This guy in my class Last semester said MJ has a lot of good songs, and that he likes those songs. But he is not an MJ fan at all!!!And another guy from my soc. class too. we were talking about great Artists and that guy mentioned MJ and said MJ is wickedly talented, and that he also likes his songs :D............. He was like "I Like rock music, but when I hear MJ, I just can't help but listen to his songs.

Last edited:
just a week ago with Hold My Hand ... they loved it at the beach :D

LOL@MJbabes classmate !!

Not a fan but he likes his music ... 'some of it'

Translation: He is a closet MJ FAN :giggle:

Poor people are just not gutsy enough to just be totally honest and come out the closet ... at least he admits to liking 'some' songs :flowers:

This guy in my class Last semester said MJ has a lot of good songs, and that he likes those songs. But he is not an MJ fan at all!!!
it has happen to me too. in my school there were people who at least one of :heart:Michael's songs deeply. mostly "give in to me" and "who is it" but none of them were fans.

u know, they cant resist it. no matter what, they just cant help confessing they like his songs or video.
and thats magic of :heart:Michael Jackson :cool:

Last edited:
LOL@MJbabes classmate !!

Not a fan but he likes his music ... 'some of it'

Translation: He is a closet MJ FAN :giggle:

Poor people are just not gutsy enough to just be totally honest and come out the closet ... at least he admits to liking 'some' songs :flowers:

Oh I totally agree, They should just admit it already!!:lol: Oh and my writing teacher has said that MIchael JAckson is sooo Handsome :D

it has happen to me too. in my school there were people who at least one of :heart:Michael's songs deeply. mostly "give in to me" and "who is it" but none of them were fans.

u know, they cant resist it. no matter what, they just cant help confessing they like his songs or video.
and thats magic of :heart:Michael Jackson :cool:

TRUE.... isn't it great??At least we are proud fans of MJ!!:D

yeah, not honest and i dont get it, WHY?!

some of them like his songs more than they show.

TRUE.... isn't it great??At least we are proud fans of MJ!!:D
its awesome. and yes :heart:Michael;s fans r the proudest/most proud fans?

My brother calls MJ a freak and everything, but he says he loves Moonwalker, and he has watched it about 3 times this year. He has also said when I showed him a vid of MJ beat boxing, that he is a musical genius.

I mean he calls MJ, a freak (looks wise) but admits to me that he watches moonwalker etc.

another time, when me and my sister were watchin TV, "we r the world" when :heart:Michael began singing, she told me that :heart:Michael's voice was truely beautiful and that is the most beautiful voice.

that's very true!
only Mj's voice would make me cry.

Back