Complete list of all MJ Tribute mags from around the world

Ankita

Proud Member
I'm asking fans around the globe to pl. let the fan community know as soon as they find out about any Tribute mag.
Pl. post the names/covers of all Tribute mags and the name of the country where published and website/contact link so that fans from all around the world can know about all of them and place orders.its getting difficult keeping track otherwise.
Thankyou so much.

A lot of them though I don't think that you can buy online, and are unavailable for different countries.

I bought the Smash Hits one which was £2.00, kinda cutesy but also a bit boring. Nice pictures though :)

I have also bought the Ebony magazine which is available to all countries through their website :)

Well, not to be pessimistic but I dont think it will be possible to list all the special editions from around the world...there are too many. I lost the overview just for my country...

But the fact is that there are a lot special issues and that makes me happy :) And in the moment I don't care about spending lots of money for that :)

A lot of them though I don't think that you can buy online, and are unavailable for different countries.

I bought the Smash Hits one which was £2.00, kinda cutesy but also a bit boring. Nice pictures though :)

I have also bought the Ebony magazine which is available to all countries through their website :)

yep i brought the smash hits and there was another one at WH Smiths a black and gold one with Beautifull pictures inside but that was like £5

the smash hits one is funny they have just reprinted everything they had printed in there earlier editions and the album reviews are soo funny as they got them soo wrong haha

Pl. just place the name of the magazines you know about. Thankyou

Heya from the uk here, ive brought:

Smash Hits: Michael Jackson special
Michael Jackson: Tribute to a legend
and the Now Magazine one

Jackie x:angel:

From the US:
Life Magazine
Rolling Stone
XXL
Word Up
People
Time
The King of Pop Michael Jackson Collector's Photo Gallery
TV Guide
Entertainment Weekly
Newsweek
Collectors Edition Historical

as I spot more, I'll list them...

In Australia, Who magazine did several special editions about Michael Jackson. Some were 45 pages long, others 20 pages long. I cant post more details about them though as I sadly wasnt able to get a copy as all newagencys were sold out.

In Italy we had a very cool issue of Vanity Fair, dunno if it's the same of the US

in the cover you have a very nice pic of Michael taken by Annie Leibovitz in 1989, it's a famous pic of him

inside you have other 2 pics of this shooting and 2 of the one of Bruce Weber for " L'UOMO Vogue" :)

and some stories about him

there's an interview with his personal stylist and some other stuff...

is the same of Vanity Fair US?

then the magazine BEAT made a cover about him, with a little special

other music magazines will do something in July to remember him

I saw also two megaposters of him with lots of pics inside them..one was titled " Michael Jackson non e' morto" ---> " Michael Jackson's not dead"

I saw on Billboard website they had a special issue for Michael too...

In Italy we had a very cool issue of Vanity Fair, dunno if it's the same of the US

in the cover you have a very nice pic of Michael taken by Annie Leibovitz in 1989, it's a famous pic of him

inside you have other 2 pics of this shooting and 2 of the one of Bruce Weber for " L'UOMO Vogue" :)

and some stories about him

there's an interview with his personal stylist and some other stuff...

is the same of Vanity Fair US?

No. This month's US Vanity Fair has Heath Ledger on the cover. I love the fact that I'm busy collecting magazines of my favourite dead celebrities :rolleyes2:

Back