COMPLAIN To REPORTER!!! *Information Inside*

*MissChanel*

Proud Member
God I am angry!!! Just read the Herald Sun in Australia and the stupid music reporter named Cameron Adams wrote an article where the fool said that 5 million copies of Michael's back catalogue have sold worldwide since his death!!! Grrrr friken racist reporters! 15 million copies have sold since Michael's death!!!!

I am sick and tired of the Herald Sun always disrespecting Michael by printing articles from tabloids such as the Sun under the world news section and not under the entertainment section, therefore so many readers will take the articles seriously when they are a load f rubbish! But this has gone too far and to have a MUSIC REPORTER report non accurate information is so unprofessional. They always love to over rate Elvis yet PURPOSELY underrate Michael's achievements!

I sent an email and this was the response I got:

I wrote an email to the address I posted above and got this response:

Hi Isabella,

We can’t provide you with a direct email address for Cameron, however if you send an email to the news desk at news@heraldsun.com.au and attention it to Cameron we can pass that along.

For complaints you can email the Reader Helpline email address helpline@heraldsun.com.au.

This will be passed along to the editor.

Best regards,

Nathan Mawby

Herald Sun Editorial Assistant

9292 1226

40 City Rd, Southbank

People complain about the reporter named Cameron Adams with the directions above regarding non accurate reporting by Cameron Adams.

P.S: Put it in your own words. Don't copy and paste what I wrote here as they will not take your emails seriously if everyone's email sounds the same.

Thanx guys! This is how we make a difference. It won't take long, just 2 minutes. It's just an email. It's not like you have to write out a letter and post it. :)

Back