Come Together??

SkyWalk

Proud Member
Quick Question,

Did Michael re-racord 'come together' for the History album or is there any of the 'Moonwalker' version in it at all?

They are slightly diffrent aswell.....Moonwalker version being the slightly better one i think?!

A different recording (essentially the same version in a different key) appears on Jackson's studio album, HIStory. from wiki

It wasnt re-recorded for HIStory but it was remastered. It was originally released on the singles RTT and Jam with the track time of 5:23. On HIStory it has a track time of 4:03. The Moonwalker version is slightly different from the full length CD version as it obviouisly has no fade out which cuts out some vocals sang during the fade out on the CD.

Last edited:
I think the Moonwalker version is the best one because it has all the adlibs at the end, the HIStory album one is cut short and doesn't have all the adlibs at the end.

Can somebody please share the Moonwalker version (via PM,of course).I used to have it,but it accidentally got deleted... :(

That extended version is amazing!Love the add-libs!Come together is such a great song!The guitar solo...amazing!It really makes you want to rock! :D

Can somebody please share the Moonwalker version (via PM,of course).

That extended version is amazing!Love the add-libs!Come together is such a great song!The guitar solo...amazing!It really makes you want to rock! :D

same here. please ? :( *and glad to see you're from Romania :)*

Back