Come Together Moonwalker version

analogue

Proud Member
Was this ever released as an audio? It's my favorite version of Come Together and i really want it on my ipod

Thank you

Isn't it the same as the HIStory version, but slightly faster?

Forgive me if I'm wrong...

The moonwalker version was more extended than the HIStory album version

It was released on the Remember The Time single back in 1992. It's slightly different to the HIStory version, and slightly longer.

There was a version released on a Japanese CD set around the Dangerous era, but it's different than both the Moonwalker and HIStory versions.

The Moonwalker version is in a slightly different key to the one on HIStory. I love it though :wub:

The whole movie is in the wrong pitch. Since it's a PAL dvd, everything is sped up by 4%. This is why a lot of the songs sound different.

There was an audio version on Youtube without the crowd noise, but the users account was suspended. My guess is Sony is throwing their weight around again

When i saw the title of the thread i thought it was about the magnificent video, but here i find y'all talkin' bout technicalities and stuff lol. Don't mind me. I'll simply post this tiny link and run outta here faster than u can say be gone already and let you all return to the serious stuff :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Z8k5ChsX8

Actually, i'll stay a while longer just enough to say that i believe Michael's version runs circles and squares around the original and i ain't influenced by them latex pants, big belt or white t-shirt either; it simply rocks, it has an awesome beat, so very, very cool.

My Grandparents who are massive Beatles fans say that they like MJ's version of Come Together better

My Grandparents who are massive Beatles fans say that they like MJ's version of Come Together better

same with my Dad! Well, he's never claimed to be a huge Beatles fan, but he's crazy about Michael's version! As Michael has said, if you're gonna cover a song, it has to be better

Back