Come Together Error on Moonwalker?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
At the end of Come Together on Moonwalker, it seems that the song ends twice, cuz Mike strikes the same little tough pose twice.

Is it supposed to be like that or is it an editing error? It seems strange to do an end song pose before the song ends doesnt it?

At the end of Come Together on Moonwalker, it seems that the song ends twice, cuz Mike strikes the same little tough pose twice.

Is it supposed to be like that or is it an editing error? It seems strange to do an end song pose before the song ends doesnt it?

I think it was meant to be like that, the whole performance is cut and spliced, I think michael just turned up and did a couple of runs through the song and thats it. I always thought the ending was bad, but thinking now its kinda cool, just stood their in the stance, also I think it adds to the live feel of the track

there is a part where he rips of his shirt but then a second later its back on him

there is a part where he rips of his shirt but then a second later its back on him
Yeah that open yellow shirt with a white t-shirt underneath that goes from being ripped just a little bit at the top, to being torn right to his navel and back again at least four times throughout the song.

Also go to the scene where Michael Jackson get's off his bike after being dressed up as a bunny rabbit.

When Michael jackson get's off his bike, first his gloves are off, then they're on, then they're off. Then he takes them off. Then they're on again!

It might have meant to be like that or could have been an editing error. In all honesty I thought it was meant to be like that cos it was cool :lol: .

Back