Colors Viral: A Tribute to Michael Jackson

prettygirlmj

Proud Member
THE KING NEVER DIES.
MICHAEL IS UP THERE ON MOUNT OLYMPUS.
HE IS ALREADY AN ICON,
AND HE IS MOONWALKING TO ETERNITY.
LONG LIVE THE KING.

Colors, an international reportage magazine printed in four languages and distributed in over 40 countries, is set to launch a new ‘Viral’ edition in concert with the coming issue of Rolling Stone Italy and in memory of Michael Jackson.

In line with the magazine's vision that diversity is positive and that all cultures are equally valuable, Colors Viral will be a monographic exploration of "the rest of the world" through images. Published at first as small inserts within various publications, over time the new Viral edition of Colors will act like a virus, assuming different forms, spreading via channels and carriers and provoking those with whom it comes into contact.

12902689.jpg

Colors Viral’s first issue is devoted to Michael Jackson. From his aged portait aside the faces of other legends who live on in the collective imagination - Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Che Guevara and John Lennon - to his famous two-tone shoes set to be hung up forever;

18321071.jpg

From an American flag at half-mast on the moon in memory of his unmistakable Moonwalk,

18256083.jpg

to his profile traced in the light of thousands of candles. Colors Viral is a visual tribute put together collectively by Fabrica’s interdisciplinary, creative teams.
Colors magazine is sold in more than 40 countries and published in three editions and four languages.

23700848.jpg

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/50780548.html#cutid1

I dare say they mean well but to be honest I dont think Michael would have liked this image of himself. :no:

Nice touch about the shoes though, and the footprints on the moon. :wub:

:scratch:Liver spots on our Mikey???

But I'd love a copy of that mag :)

i think that some in media don't like the fact that the Creator might be one to think outside the box, considering that first image. they want to preserve other artists at their most vital moment, but since that was already done for Michael, naturally, i sense jealousy. jealousy of uniqueness, and i sense centophobia.

Michael had almost no wrinkles..., of course because of the laser treatment, but I dare to say that Michael would look great even at his... 80, definitely not like on this cover.

Back