College is a trip: my associate's degree hasn't come in yet! LOL!

troubleman84

Proud Member
OK, I'm getting frustrated now. Well not really but I've been trying to contact my school. I just passed my last course and they told me that I would get my degree at the end of my fall semester. Now that that's over, I still haven't gotten it. And I'm saying this because my adviser told me to graduate in the SUMMER! LOL So I'm wondering for people who get degrees in the mail, does it take weeks or months before you get the degree? I mean do you have to wait until a certain graduation after a semester to get it. We only get spring and summer graduations. HELP! :doh: :lol:

to get the actual diploma in your hot little hands? depending on the university it could takes weeks-months

at my 1st university where about 3,000 graduated i got it by the end of the summer and graduated in may so about 3 months
at my 2nd, i believe it took about 6 weeks and that was a much larger university

if your degree is needed most registrar's depts will provide you with a letter documenting that you have officially graduated

if ur referring to notification that you have finished and will graduate, i always had to "apply" for graduation, where they will then review your progress and confirm that you've completed ur degree program

^^ My school's a community college so I don't know if they did it like that. I'm confused. I can't reach anybody either. :banghead: Every time I do, I get transferred and the person's never there! :doh: My adviser claims she's returned to her office on her answer machine today and I can't reach her either. :lol:

awww man, I was gonna tell you to go up there and let them have it!!!!

But anyway, glad you got the info you needed, and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back