Collectors Editions of Magazines Featuring Michael since his passing. Pics inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seany

Proud Member
Just thought I'd share some of my collection which has become quite expensive to be honest. If you are looking for any of them or need any info on where I got them please don't hesitate to ask.

DSC02057.jpg

DSC02059.jpg

DSC02060.jpg

DSC02066.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, your magazines filled your entire staircase?!

You must have spent a small fortune on all of those!

There is one that looks very interesting. It looks like half of Michael's child face and half of Michael's adult face blended together. It's the 4th row down from the top and farthest to the left. Do you think you can take a pic of that cover and post it for us? Thanks!

WOW, that's alot of Magazines! :wild:

WOW and I thought I had bought a lot of tribute magazines lol

I've only got the ones that were available in the UK. My friend from Chicago bought me most of the ones available in the US but I still haven't recieved them yet because of the postal strike :(

There is one that looks very interesting. It looks like half of Michael's child face and half of Michael's adult face blended together. It's the 4th row down from the top and farthest to the left. Do you think you can take a pic of that cover and post it for us? Thanks!

I have that it was a pull out tribute from one of the UK newspapers (The Sun maybe) I'll take a picture of it if the original poster doesn't (although I'm sure they will :))

He truely was loved all over the world.

i wish i was you!! i only got 5 of them =(. whats with the "hello" magazines lol i've never seen those. and also is the vanity edition any good? are there any RARE pictures in there that aren't on the net?

i wish i was you!! i only got 5 of them =(. whats with the "hello" magazines lol i've never seen those. and also is the vanity edition any good? are there any RARE pictures in there that aren't on the net?

Hello! magazine is british :)

o its british. well why are there so many editions of them? lol any comments about the vanity fair one?

o its british. well why are there so many editions of them?

It's a weekly magazine I think, so they were just different covers from each week.

I have two of the Hello! magazines that came out and they weren't actually tributes really, they had his picture on the cover and a couple of pages inside dedicated to him (same with OK! magazine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back