Coldplay's Viva La Vida

ladyplatinum

Proud Member
I know this might sound strange but when I first heard this song it was on the television in a commercial...that's not what's strange about it...what's strange about it is that short clip of music on that commercial immediately made me think that the song was ABOUT MICHAEL.

Now, since I've heard the whole song, I believe even more that it's a song about MICHAEL. As I listen to certain parts of the lyrics I can't do anything but picture Michael's life in music and in the world.

You all might think I'm crazy for saying so, but just listen to the lyrics. I especially was drawn to the part that says "broken glass and drums and people were amazed at what I'd become". (basically those are the words)

I'm going to listen to the whole song and get the lyrics and maybe I'll post them here...that is if I'm not damned to hell for saying that I immediately thought of Michael when I heard the words to this song.

Chat amongst yourselves.

oh Roxanne,you are at a GREAT loss then. you can't imagine how good the whole album is. and all of their albums are something special...just gets time to get used to it. went to the concert in september...god...what a feeling!

Hmm.. I've never thought about Michael while listening to Viva la vida.. but I guess it's possible to have such association then..
It's a great song anyway.. :)

I love Coldplay, I was at two of their shows this year.

Viva La Vida is about the spirit of revolution.

I never think about MJ when listening to it.

Back