Coldplay's new album has leaked

Coldplay's new album leaked earlier today (it has a release date of June 12th in the UK and June 17th in the US.) Anybody else heard it yet, and if so, what do you think?

I think it's their best since 2002's A Blood Of Rush To The Head. It may turn out being my favorite Coldplay album. :)

Last edited:
Haven't heard it yet... Just Viva La Vida and Violet Hill. The first I think is great, the latter kind of weak...

Hoping for the best.

It's a fantastic album. Brian Eno produced. I LOVE 42, Yes and Viva La Vida. With Lost! I prefer the accoustic version, I think they kind of ruined the song with the album version. Sound-wise it's really something else, one of their best works.

^^ I agree, 42 is one of the highlights of the new album. It's very John Lennonesque.

I'm not sure what I think about the album version of Lost. I prefer the vocals on the album version, but the music on the acoustic version. And the handclaps are a bit annoying after a while. It's growing on me, though.

Last edited:
I was watching TV and the advert came out for the album. It said that the album's out on itunes but nothing about a release date for a CD. Anyone know when it's out on CD in the UK?! I'm not fond of downloading!! :) x

Viva La Vida comes out officially in the UK on June 12th, and in North America on June 17th. So less than a week. :)

I haven't heard anything yet :wild: I hope I like it, because I would so want to buy their album :)
I have X&Y but I didn't think it was very good, few "ok" songs..though I tried very hard to like it more :D

OMG I love Viva la Vida !

I think I'm buying this one.. :wild:

Last edited:
Back