Coldplay

Wingfoot

Proud Member
Anyone here like Coldplay?

Unrelated to their music (but related to MJ):
Their message on Twitter from Jun 25...
"MJ was the best of the best. His music and performances made the world a brighter place. His light will shine on forever. Coldplay"
(How sweet.)

I love Coldplay, they're one of my favorite bands. I also saw them live in concert, it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Chris Martin loves Michael Jackson. I think there was something in the news about how he was trying to get tickets for MJ's tour. He must be really heartbroken over this.

Mizz Mina, I love Viva la Vida as well.. It motivated me to want to take up violin again, except that I haven't gotten around to it yet, haha..

FinalEyes, I heard they're fantastic in concert! I would love to see them live one day... I didn't know Chris Martin was a huge MJ fan! Whoo-hoo, another thing we have in common other than our birthday! :D

I love coldplay, next month I will finally see them live for the first time, can't wait! :D

Wingfoot, they are fantastic in concert. Chris Martin was so energetic, I really felt like part of the band.

ELEGANS, you'll love it. Trust me. ;)

i like them, but to be honest i get confused by their songs at times, thinking one song was this song, but it was the other song. lol i dont know why.

loooove them and imo they are one of the best artists of this decade,their music surely has a point, unlike tons of other "musicians" ...

and their concert is something you need to experience, it is amazing...

I love Coldplay, yes. They're amazing. They've always been in my top 5.
Chris Martin lists Michael as one of his biggest influences, this is from a Rolling Stone interview (June, 2008):
"I've listened to more of Michael Jackson's music than anybody else's in the last year - mostly Off The Wall. There's so much percussion going on in that one. You've got to study this stuff to try and get people's feet tapping."

Chris Martin lists Michael as one of his biggest influences, this is from a Rolling Stone interview (June, 2008):
"I've listened to more of Michael Jackson's music than anybody else's in the last year - mostly Off The Wall. There's so much percussion going on in that one. You've got to study this stuff to try and get people's feet tapping."

:punk::punk::punk: Chris Martin

Back