Coach Travel?

LukeNo.1MJFan!

Proud Member
I was just wondereing if anybody her knows any plans for coaches from different parts of the UK?

Any help ASAP would be great

Thank you :)

national express the main carrier in the uk. just book yourself

I doubt megabus/national express will have a coach directly to the O2. Most coaches will go into Victoria, and you can then easily just get to the O2 arena by London underground.

On the O2 Arena website it states:

"By coach

We have 67 coach bays. Coach parking for day visiting is at a rate of £25 which is paid on arrival at the coach park by cash or credit card. The coach park is situated next to The David Beckham Academy."

Does anyone know which coach provider goes directly to the O2?

Last edited:
By coach

We have 67 coach bays. Coach parking for day visiting is at a rate of £25 which is paid on arrival at the coach park by cash or credit card. The coach park is situated next to The David Beckham Academy."

Does anyone know which coach provider goes directly to the O2?

thats prob for private coaches. justget national express into victoria and get the tube from there

i am going from chester to london by national express,it drops you off at london victoria which i think is the main dropoff station,but you can then get another bus from victoria,i don,t think you,ll get one directly to the 02 arena.

just get the undeground. look up an undergound map on google it will show u are go on the journey planner site from london transport

Back