Coach pures for Paris B-day right or worng ????

marias21

Proud Member
should Paris resive a Coach pures for her birthday i was thinking of getting one for her ( its a Replica ) but i dont know if its the right present for her at her age what wolud Michale think of this

No! Do research on how most of the knockoffs are made. I don't think Michael or most people would approve of purses made by children in sweat shops.

these purse are made here in the USA my friend in san Diego do them so they not made in sweat shops

well... how old is she, 12? Do you really want to see her walking around like those annoying little tween girls obsessed with labels? Maybe you should get her a good children's book or whatever you think MJ would get for her...I don't think he'd get her something like that @ her age though, to be perfectly honest with you.

My 2 cents.

yeah your right she only 12 maby for her 18 birthday something like that would be better

Even if Paris gets a expensive designer purse. There's nothing wrong with that, heck with her money I'd buy one. (If it looks cute enough, there are so many overpriced fugly bags.)

And to tell the truth, Is it bad for me not to interested in Mike's kids personal life, when where they are going and stuff , I am a fan of Michael and his sibs, not really the 3rd gen.

Even if Paris gets a expensive designer purse. There's nothing wrong with that, heck with her money I'd buy one. (If it looks cute enough, there are so many overpriced fugly bags.)

And to tell the truth, Is it bad for me not to interested in Mike's kids personal life, when where they are going and stuff , I am a fan of Michael and his sibs, not really the 3rd gen.

Of course it's not bad hun. They are children. They deserve privacy.

No. Twelve is definitely too young for a Coach purse, and replicas are awful anyway. I reckon getting her a coach purse would vary in the situation but assuming that we're all total strangers, it would be a tad unusual to get someone that sort of present.

See, if I was married to Michael and was their step-mum, I would totally spoil the crap out of them! :D

....but since I'm a total stranger, I reckon it'd be best to get them something nice and small, like flowers, etc. From the fans, you know? :)

That's just my opinion, though. ^^;

No. Twelve is definitely too young for a Coach purse, and replicas are awful anyway. I reckon getting her a coach purse would vary in the situation but assuming that we're all total strangers, it would be a tad unusual to get someone that sort of present.

See, if I was married to Michael and was their step-mum, I would totally spoil the crap out of them! :D

....but since I'm a total stranger, I reckon it'd be best to get them something nice and small, like flowers, etc. From the fans, you know? :)

That's just my opinion, though. ^^;

my friend that dose these replicas are pretty good they look just the same as the real one i got mine on Saturday and i love it it even comes with a mating wallet every one coming home was complement me how nice it was

DCFC0003-1.jpg

my friend that dose these replicas are pretty good they look just the same as the real one i got mine on Saturday and i love it it even comes with a mating wallet every one coming home was complement me how nice it was

DCFC0003-1.jpg

I think your purse is cute..but..12 is a little young to start trying to introduce them to labels. believe me I know I have a 16 year old daughter and she didn't start caring about labels until around 14. Once they start caring then you cannot get them away from them..lol. Also I agree with most here..I think Michael would want her to get something practical...:)

Back