CNN just said they will have footage of TII behind the scenes, the dancers.

They just anounced it.That grey haired chap said it. They showed a bit of it...it showed MJ as well, watching the dancers. Definitely worth looking. Program is called 360 or something.

Just so you know, friends :)

instead of selling footage to news stations why cant they just release it onto dvd ?

MONEY!!!

I doubt very seriously if they are gonna give the good stuff to the media. They are gonna find a way to take this show on the road and make money and honor Michael's legacy, some way, some how. And all those dancers will be involved.

Like they say, the show must go on.....even without Michael.

I just hope they'll release the full thing soon. Either on dvd or on tv. But i am pretty sure that's gonna be a dvd.

Well....that was short.....they anounce it like it's very good and long...but it's so short..you canbarely call it a moment.

how can the show go on without michael ?

I dont wanna see the concerts with the jacksons performing , i couldnt do it this soon.

I can't stop to tear when I see the footage of Katherine walking beside Michael outside court... You see her, she's so proud of her son, holding him... walking beside him.
It's so heartbreaking.

They shud release it on the DVD,the whole footage.I dont care if they release it as Vol.1 and Vol.2 but I want them to release the whole thing unedited..All the footage with Michael especially..I dont want to miss even a single sec of Mike's footage,they gotta release it unedited full footage:angel:

Back