CNN: Anderson Cooper to show FULL rehearsal later tonight.

Who's Anderson Cooper?
I wish there will be no more footages that they release. MJ didn't dance like himself. :no:
MJ looked beautiful though.
AEG live bloodsucker

Who's Anderson Cooper?
I wish there will be no more footages that they release. MJ didn't dance like himself. :no:
MJ looked beautiful though.
AEG live bloodsucker

Thay have said that cause it was a reharsal normally any star doesnt give it there all i think he look great,my heart is totally broken,just cant understand,watch cnn now grrrr its raining here and thundery so my sky keeps going off grrr x

FULL rehearsal so that means the entire 2 hour show right with all 26 songs ?

Thay have said that cause it was a reharsal normally any star doesnt give it there all i think he look great,my heart is totally broken,just cant understand,watch cnn now grrrr its raining here and thundery so my sky keeps going off grrr x

theres no thunder where i am but my sky kept going blocky

I think when he said Full rehearsal, he meant the full clip that we have thus far. In the beginning they only showed a few seconds and said later they would show you the full clip. I don't think it's the full rehearsal. That's simply too long to show on one show.

I think when he said Full rehearsal, he meant the full clip that we have thus far. In the beginning they only showed a few seconds and said later they would show you the full clip. I don't think it's the full rehearsal. That's simply too long to show on one show.

and it would be strange to premier it on cnn without much publicity

sorry wrong info. mod delete this.

when he said full show, i thought the full rehearsal, but he meant full clip. :(

and it would be strange to premier it on cnn without much publicity

I think i heard them say thay might release it on dvd and the reason why a clip has been shown cause kenny the promotor was sick of newspapers saying he looked ill and he couldnt dance and that so i dont know if there wld be any more clips,but hopefully a dvd :-( x

I think i heard them say thay might release it on dvd and the reason why a clip has been shown cause kenny the promotor was sick of newspapers saying he looked ill and he couldnt dance and that so i dont know if there wld be any more clips,but hopefully a dvd :-( x

Yes thats what i want.
I just wished they would have shown him dancing a little more like from thriller or billie jean

Yes thats what i want.
I just wished they would have shown him dancing a little more like from thriller or billie jean

That is wat kenny said he said he knows ppl wants to see him doing thiller etc but this relaease was to basically shut up the media hun,but the whole reharsal and he said thay have backstage stuff will be ace when it comes out just ever so so sad :-( x

Nah, for real...I'm excited and saddend at the thought of seeing it.

Dang, I though AEG was gunna sell it on DVD. I wonder how much Cooper paid to have it.

I really hope we get to see the rehearsals sometime soon otherwise im never gonna see it :(

Have to agree it's a rehearsal, it's not going to be the same as a live show, if there was fans & applause it would be different.

I think it was a smart move to release some of the footage. It puts to rest the "MJ's frail" comments, or "MJ was a drug addict" comments. It shows Michael moving well, jamming with his dancers, with his guitarist (looks like Jennifer Batten IMO) and having a good time.

People who complain about how "slow" MJ was moving, and not doing many moves need to realize:

A. It's only rehearsals
B. He was 50 years old...since it's ONLY rehearsals, he's holding back.

Why risk an injury going all out for dance moves when it's just a rehearsal. If that was me, I sure as hell wouldn't go balls out.

did he ever show the whole tape or was it just the 2 minutes we have all seen over and over and over again.. and over and over and over and over... sorry lol.

guys it will come out, its one clip less than 2 mins long. Sometimes he put no effort in the dangerous rehearsals and who knows what he had done before that, that may have been the final song of the night and he may have been tired. Be happy we saw him in the days before he left us, god!

Back