Ciara Still Devastated About Michael Jackson's Death

StacyJ

Proud Member
http://www.omgmusic.com/news/ciara-still-devastated-about-michael-jacksons-death

Ciara Still Devastated About Michael Jackson's Death
November 27th, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Photo © Glenn Francis, www.PacificProDigital.com, CC Gimmie Dat singer Ciara admits she's still struggling to cope with the loss of Michael Jackson, because the star was her idol as a child.

"My favorite singer growing up was Michael Jackson," shared Ciara, who added that she regrets never getting the opportunity to meet the late King of Pop face-to-face.

"I got the chance to talk to him on the phone but I never got to meet him physically," she continued. "I'm still devastated that he's gone - it's unbelievable."

Ciara also sees herself as a good businesswoman and she's been getting inspiration from books like The 48 Laws of Power.

"It's a book that encourages you to be smarter and make good decisions," she explained. "It helps you understand why people do things in a certain way. It's very good for business.

"It's very important for me to be a good businesswoman as well as a performer. I have big goals that I want to accomplish."

Ciara releases her fourth studio album Basic Instinct on December 10.

I suppose no one is immune to ongoing grief. I feel for her as I do everyone in our community who still misses him badly. :cry: :huggy:

I suppose no one is immune to ongoing grief. I feel for her as I do everyone in our community who still misses him badly. :cry: :huggy:

I feel the same way.. I have on-going grief over MJ and I think I always will

she feels what we all still feel. I will always miss and grief over michael. not a single day goes by that i dont think about michael and miss him like crazy. i have my days when im ok and days when i just cry over him eather by hearing a song or seeing his image. i know that for the rest of my life june 25th will always the worst day for me.

I know exactly how she feels. I am still suffering from depression from what had happen to Michael. Some days are more worst for me than other days. 3 times I had wanted to kill myself because I just couldn't handle the grief and the depression. All these months later I still feel almost the same way I did when I first heard the worst news ever. I still can't feel any happy type feelings. Things I should be happy and or excited for I still can't feel happy or excited for that certain thing. Not even the slightest ounce. My happy type feelings really did left me forever on that horrible June day. And I think I always will feel sad, miserable, and depressed all of the time now after what had happen to Michael. :sad: :boohoo:

Any real fan would be devastated by his death.I know I'm still am like I'm devastated by her music career.

these articles are so annoying. we all know mj was treated like a subhuman so its a surprise that ppl are still upset.like the other poster says anyone that loved mj would still be devastated. they will be for the rest of their life.

Any real fan would be devastated by his death.I know I'm still am like I'm devastated by her music career.

I remember when she first came out on top with her Goodies album. Sh e was HUGE. Her latest album that was released last year didn't even do that good and some of the songs were good. She's already releasing new album before this year ends. I haven't heard any new music from her yet but Ciara said that this album was like the Goodies era so it should be good. I hope Ciara gets the recognition she deserves b/c she is an AMAZING dancer. We hardly have good female singers who can actually dance anymore.

these articles are so annoying. we all know mj was treated like a subhuman so its a surprise that ppl are still upset.like the other poster says anyone that loved mj would still be devastated. they will be for the rest of their life.

yeah and it's so bad because Mike was treated so cruel and mean as if he wasn't a human being with real feelings. Now that he's gone there's a lot of fake folks who all of a sudden love him now and understand him now etc... it's really a shame because if MJ would've been treated right when he was here maybe he would still be with us.

yeah and it's so bad because Mike was treated so cruel and mean as if he wasn't a human being with real feelings. Now that he's gone there's a lot of fake folks who all of a sudden love him now and understand him now etc... it's really a shame because if MJ would've been treated right when he was here maybe he would still be with us.

Ciara ALWAYS talked about Michael way before his death. NOT every person who talked about Michael after his death are fake....

"I got the chance to talk to him on the phone but I never got to meet him physically," she continued. "I'm still devastated that he's gone - it's unbelievable."
me to poor ciaria :(

Back