Ciara Crying During Press Conference Over MJ

oh she almost had me crying again....had to fight the tears abck!

I heard this on the radio too, awwh Ciara. MJ is such a big inspiration to her. :( You're not alone girl, we all know how you feel.

*sigh* I think this is just not how it meant to be. Michael's death took a large impact on us fans. I believe that part of my soul went with Michael because every time I wake up I feel like something's missing. I'm just so sad about what happened. I just don't feel the same anymore knowing that he's not with us anymore.

I love how she goes, it sounds crazy because I don't even know him but hes just that important to everyone, becuse thats exactly how we all feel.

Oh, he called her personally...

Even Timbalend cried on the phone on friday.
And today J T is in Berlin promoting his square fashion. The media calls him moody (I think he too is upset with the press)

oh, that was very touching! Just is a testament to the power of Michael's talent and influence.

sidenote: when the video came up and her image first appeared, I thought to myself, "Whoa, she kinda looks like a Jackson. The thread did say "Ciara" right?" Here, she looked like she could be LaToya's daughter, if she had one (I've never thought that before, btw).

awww she's so sweet!!! :cry: Nice military jacket and nice bandages!!! :wink:

Back