Christina Aguilera's New Video 'Keeps Gettin Better'

though i love the song, it did not expect the video to be so bland...all it is is Chrstina in differnt outfits and wigs...i expected a lot of events going, maybe some animation, special eye-catching 3D effects, something that gave a superheroine-esque storyline, cuz in the song she talks about how she is a "supergirl out to save the world" and the song typically follows that theme..i think her VMA performance of this song wouldve made a better video.. At least there was more action and entertainment with the dancing and all..not to mention to superhero cape of course lol

^^ You pretty much summed up my opinion as well. The vid is way off and that's disappointing cuz the song is Kick ass! I love that song. I forgot she has a new CD coming out, too. Can't wait. Even if her vids fall short, her music holds up pretty well so she's forgiven. :lol:

Thanks for posting. I was wondering when a vid for the song would come out. :flowers:

Hmm, not one of Christina's better videos, imo. There are quite a few of her other videos that I thought were impressive, this one- not so much; it just doesn't have that certain something that many of her others have. She can do so much with her voice, wish this song showcased it a bit more.

Just the same, she is one of the few female singers that I still look forward to hearing/seeing.

I agree about her music video, its was alright. But shes cool.... :wub: her amazing voice!!I cant wait for her CD to come out!!!

I am a fan but she has never captured the magic that was Stripped (imo). The last album could have been so much better had it of been narrowed down to one disc. It left much to be desired with all the filler. Still, she has integrity and a great voice. The video is alright and so is the song.

This video is very bland, love Christina, but this is'nt anything exciting at all.

kind of a boring video and song this time.. i loved her last album....but i will say her new look is better than her marilynish one...she was starting to look clownish after a time. eyebrows espeically

Back