Chriss Angel picked Michael Jackson !!!

DancingToTheEternity

Proud Member
that is really awesome, but not surprising...everyone always picks Thriller, which is brilliant, of course...but i'd love to hear someone pick Smooth Criminal, or TDCAU, or Black or White...or Earth Song (my sister's fave is Earth Song, and she is a pretty big fan, but not as big as me :lol:) but you get my drift....hahaha...even my bf who loves Michael too, I asked him what his fave Michael video is, and he said, 'Well, I know it's cliche...but Thriller is my fave...with Scream a close second'...

weren't they talking about working together? i think mj & kids went to see him. i know paris has criss angel stuff, i think he sent it to her.

That's awesome, didn't know he liked Michael. :) I like Criss, he's really interesting. I was just watching his show the other day. haha.

I'm sure Chris Angel is a Michael Jackson fan! I have always got those vibes from him :)

I got a great guess that he maybe a fan of Michael Jackson, because I thoughtm if Michael's still alive, I'm sure he go check out Criss Angel's magic since he's big fan of magic. I kept sleeping through his magic last night and last week, because was so tired and so comfortable. Sorry Criss.

I like Criss Angel. Actually he is very nice to his fans and he likes to meet his fans in the hotel Luxor in Vegas where he does his shows. I went to Las Vegas last year and I watched one of his show. It was awesome. Michael was working with Criss Angel as far as I know preparing to TII concerts.

Back