Chris Tucker ??

Ohood

Proud Member
What did he say about Michael's death?

It is a strange one, isn't it?
I thought they were supposed to be good friends, no?
Although, there will be a lot of people that just don't want to say anything yet. Maybe they don't know what to say: speechless.

A public statement has got nothing to do with how anyone feels.

also the silence of Dr.klien is killing me...why he did not defend his friend?

Theres a whole bunch of people I can name as to where are they.
Key people.
But Im sure in time, hopefully, they might speak.
Everyone grieves in their own way.

well Elizabeth Taylor didnt say anything either if i dont make a mistake.
i dont think a public statement is the expression of love in this case. he was Michael's witness during the trial. he was there for him when he was alive. he doesnt need statements now, at least not for me

I'm not disappointed in him that he didn't make a mistake, I'm worried about him... he must really be mourning his loss :( Macauley Culkin too.

Just heard on the radio earlier today (Chicago's V-103) that Chris is so devastated and upset over Michael's death, that he's not talking to anyone.
Fans, friends, media, NO ONE.
I'm guessing that's the reason why we haven't heard anything.

R.I.P King Jackson
I'll love you always.

Just heard on the radio earlier today (Chicago's V-103) that Chris is so devastated and upset over Michael's death, that he's not talking to anyone.

R.I.P King Jackson
I'll love you always.

*sigh* :(

He was a fan like us long before he met Michael, he must really be hurting :no:

And didn't Macauley lose his sister not long ago? 2 deaths in such a short period of time for him.

It's hard not to be devastated. Michael meant so much to so many people.

all of michael's real friends are deeply hurt at home and quiet. All of the fake ones are all over cnn,msnbc,fox,abc etc

all of michael's real friends are deeply hurt at home and quiet. All of the fake ones are all over cnn,msnbc,fox,abc etc

Except for Miko Brando. Miko is going around trying to defend Mike on CNN. I think he's the only real friend speaking to the media.

awwwww Chris :(
I hope he heals soon. But I understand. I didn't even know MJ and don't feel like talking to anyone.

Except for Miko Brando. Miko is going around trying to defend Mike on CNN. I think he's the only real friend speaking to the media.

I agree, you can add Mark Lester to the list. Only a few people who are worth listening to when discussing Michael's life on tv/radio.

If I was a celebrity and a personal friend of MJ's, I wouldn't release a public statement. I would talk directly to the Jackson family and friends. Public statements are more for the fans. A person shouldn't be faulted just because they don't release a public statement in this situation.

R.I.P King Jackson
I'll love you always.
Not surprised.

Back