Chris Tucker talks about Michael Jackson on Jay Leno show and Lopez Tonight

ivy

Proud Member
Chris Tucker talks about Michael Jackson on Jay Leno Tonight show July 27 2011

starts at 4:45

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g1nKyJA7fHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jay : Now tell me about, I know you were good friends with Michael Jackson. You guys hang out. So tell me about that. What was it like hanging with Michael?

Chris: It was amazing.

Jay : Were you at up his house? At Neverland?

Chris : Yeah man it was amazing. For me to grow up be you know, just idolize Michael, then meet him then I was in his videos and stuff and become friends with him was an honor. You know I just loved to going to Neverland. We just go up there and we just be sitting in Michael’s living room and talking. All of a sudden a giraffe would just walk by the window (laughter).
(Acting surprised / shocked) I said “Michael what was that"?”.
(Mimicking Michael) “It’s my giraffe (laughter and applause) Do you want to meet him?”
I said “Yeah I want to meet him. Man I didn’t know you had a giraffe. Yeah.”

---------------------------

Chris Tucker tells a funny story about Michael on Lopez Tonight 28 July 2011.

starts at 8:50

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0MAOdSo0W6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

George: Here's what I like. the first time I saw you do stand-up there was a lot of Michael Jackson dancing, really a great impression of him. And then I just found out recently that you guys were pretty good friends.

Chris : Oh yeah man. I was blessed man. You know to grow up and to meet somebody I idolized and admired so much and become his friend. I was in one of his videos and stuff. Just love Michael. We became friends and I hang out with him a lot.

Michael was just so nice. You'll be around him, you'll just get happy. He would give you anything if you liked something.
I was just complimenting a flat screen TV and he gave it to me. (laughter)
I was like "Michael I didn't want the TV" (laughter)
But then the black came out of me and I started liking everything there. (laughter and applause)
I said "Michael I like that Rolls Royce. That's a bad Rolls Royce. Not the old one , the new Rolls Royce, right there" (laughter continues)
He was like (mimicking Michael) " You like it Chris?"
I said "Yeah I like it"
He said (mimicking Michael) " You sure you like it? "
I said "Yeah I like it"
He said (mimicking Michael) "You better go buy one, because I ain't giving you no Rolls Royce. I gave you a TV, damn".

ivy;3445876 said:
Chris Tucker talks about Michael Jackson on Jay Leno Tonight show July 27 2011

starts at 4:45

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g1nKyJA7fHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chris : Yeah man it was amazing. For me to grow up be you know, just idolize Michael, then meet him then I was in his videos and stuff and become friends with him was an honor. You know I just loved to going to Neverland. We just go up there and we just be sitting in Michael&#8217;s living room and talking. All of a sudden a giraffe would just walk by the window (laughter).
(Acting surprised / shocked) I said &#8220;Michael what was that"?&#8221;.

(Mimicking Michael) &#8220;It&#8217;s my giraffe (laughter and applause) Do you want to meet him?&#8221;
I said &#8220;Yeah I want to meet him. Man I didn&#8217;t know you had a giraffe. Yeah.&#8221;

---------------------------

Chris Tucker tells a funny story about Michael on Lopez Tonight 28 July 2011.

starts at 8:50

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0MAOdSo0W6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

George: Here's what I like. the first time I saw you do stand-up there was a lot of Michael Jackson dancing, really a great impression of him. And then I just found out recently that you guys were pretty good friends.

Chris : Oh yeah man. I was blessed man. You know to grow up and to meet somebody I idolized and admired so much and become his friend. I was in one of his videos and stuff. Just love Michael. We became friends and I hang out with him a lot.

Michael was just so nice. You'll be around him, you'll just get happy. He would give you anything if you liked something.
But then the black came out of me and I started liking everything there. (laughter and applause)
I said "Michael I like that Rolls Royce. That's a bad Rolls Royce. Not the old one , the new Rolls Royce, right there" (laughter continues)
I said "Yeah I like it"
I said "Yeah I like it"
He said (mimicking Michael) "You better go buy one, because I ain't giving you no Rolls Royce. I gave you a TV, damn".

:lol:

I love Chris. :heart:

Thanks for posting! ;)

I said "Yeah I like it"
I said "Yeah I like it"

:hysterical: I love Chris Tucker he's so funny.

He is so funny and he lights up when he talks about Michael. Proud he was his friend. I know Michael had a deep voice too but it's funny how Chris imitates him. It's nice.

Lol Chris Tucker is the best comedian ever he and he was a really good friend of Michael Jackson I'm happy he was a true friend

He is so funny and he lights up when he talks about Michael. Proud he was his friend. I know Michael had a deep voice too but it's funny how Chris imitates him. It's nice.

I imagine how Michael had fun with Chris. They had a good time when they were together. Michael certainly has a lot of laughs with Chris. :lol: Thanks for that dear Chris! :heart:

Great story. Uh but Geroge you are lying your just finding out Michael and Chris were friends? Bull I guess you forgot all about the story of Gavin

I love chris, is the so funny :lol:

I wish he would come here to australia for one of his comefdy shows one day

The Youtube vid of Chris on the Jay Leno show don't Have the Mj part?! o_O

Is this guy for real? What a liar!

Last edited:
Love Chris Tucker. I was just watching The Fifth Element last week. He's so funny. Glad Michael & Chris had such a great friendship and lots of fun. :)

Thanks for posting! I need to hear stories about Michael. Chris is so funny and I'm pretty sure he and Michael had laughed a lot.

I really like Chris. He and Michael must have spent some fun times together and what memories he must have.

OMG! That's sooo cute! Especially about the giraffe, TV and the Rolls Royce! :D Thanks for sharing! Love you Michael...miss you so much...

I guess lopez forgets about the lynching err sorry trial he took part in.didnt know about chris relationship with mj my ass.

hahah! :lol: That's hilarious. Good to hear these kind of stories from a true friend.

I guess lopez forgets about the lynching err sorry trial he took part in.didnt know about chris relationship with mj my ass.

Exactly... Lopez is such a fraud.. he knows all about Chris knowing MJ and Lopez also knows that Chris knew Gavin Arvizo because they were all at the trial.. who does he think he's fooling?

Lovely story especially about the TV. Michael had such a sense of humor!!!!

Chris mentions Michael in a interview with NY Times.

"In the intervening years he retraced his lineage for the PBS series “African American Lives,” made trips to the Cannes Film Festival and cultivated a friendship with Michael Jackson.

“I probably wouldn’t have wanted to be around him if he wasn’t nice,” said Mr. Tucker, who appeared in the video for Jackson’s “You Rock My World.” “But he was so kind to me. He knew I was a big fan. When I thought he was around, if I heard he was around, I would reach out.”

He recognized that his current stand-up routine, in which he jokes about attending a Prince concert with Jackson, meeting President Obama and the various pitfalls of fame, was substantially different from the one he performed when he was younger and, perhaps, hungrier."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/19/m...ml?pagewanted=1&sq=chris tuckker&st=cse&scp=1

Love L.O.V.E this ... I had such a laugh!!!!

Who has that interview of Will-I-Am where he also jokes about how he went apple-picking on horse-back with Michael in Ireland?
It was just as good !!

These guys were just so in awe of him & can tell a story that makes one laugh so much that one'e crying after a while!

michaelanima4.gif

@ morsmordre ... love your pic of Michael laughing ... JOYOUS !!!

michaelhorse2.jpg

Aaah here it is!!!

When Michael Jackson invites you to work on music with him, you go to wherever he's recording. Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas went to Ireland for Jackson.

"I'm like, 'I'm hungry,'" Will recalled.
"He says, 'Why don't you take the horse? Take the horse and pick apples. It's wonderful. We love doing it. The horses love going apple picking.'
I'm like, 'All right, I'll f*cking go.'
I swear to God. I'm on a f*cking horse.
Michael Jackson's like, 'Wow, it's great.'
The horse is picking apples. I'm like picking apples and junk, putting them in a bag.
I'm like wow, this is like picking apples with Michael Jackson on horseback.
Look at that sh*t, right?"

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Fred_Topel/2009/05/04/will_i_am_goes_apple_picking_with_michae

Last edited:
Love L.O.V.E this ... I had such a laugh!!!!

Who has that interview of Will-I-Am where he also jokes about how he went apple-picking on horse-back with Michael in Ireland?
It was just as good !!

These guys were just so in awe of him & can tell a story that makes one laugh so much that one'e crying after a while!

michaelanima4.gif

@ morsmordre ... love your pic of Michael laughing ... JOYOUS !!!

michaelhorse2.jpg

Aaah here it is!!!

When Michael Jackson invites you to work on music with him, you go to wherever he's recording. Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas went to Ireland for Jackson.

"I'm like, 'I'm hungry,'" Will recalled.
"He says, 'Why don't you take the horse? Take the horse and pick apples. It's wonderful. We love doing it. The horses love going apple picking.'
I'm like, 'All right, I'll f*cking go.'
I swear to God. I'm on a f*cking horse.
Michael Jackson's like, 'Wow, it's great.'
The horse is picking apples. I'm like picking apples and junk, putting them in a bag.
I'm like wow, this is like picking apples with Michael Jackson on horseback.
Look at that sh*t, right?"

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Fred_Topel/2009/05/04/will_i_am_goes_apple_picking_with_michae
lol that is so funny and it shows how down to earth he really was. i hardly think any other artist in MJ's status would do this.....

I would have loved to see Michael and Will i am on a horse picking apples. That is too cute and does show how down to earth he was. A lot of people judge him and they knew nothing about him.

Back