Chris Moyles said "New single from AKON featuring MJ"

Be kind to him fans, he is one guy I have heard stick up for Mike and really likes him. He just slipped up that's all.

Hello MJ fans?! I don't see you in Chris Moyles' @ replies?!

This is what I said:

@CHRISDJMOYLES err, you do know that Hold My Hand is by MICHAEL JACKSON featuring @akon, right? Not the other way around. Idiot.
5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

^^^ Copy and paste that to him, he should read it and apologize!

Dont bother about what he said
just keep requesting the track
and if you want to correct,please do so politely

^^ That's a bit harsh.

It sure is, especially since I pointed out how he supports Michael, he doesn't need the fans calling him names as its going to reflect bad on and fans as a whole. You could have put it without the 'idiot'

Shamonee;3079588 said:

This is what I said:

@CHRISDJMOYLES err, you do know that Hold My Hand is by MICHAEL JACKSON featuring @akon, right? Not the other way around. Idiot.

and why the word "idiot"?
that doesnt help, or change anything.

it's duet it doesn't have to be one first and the other one the second,no? :)))
great song;-)

Shamonee;3079588 said:

This is what I said:

Why do people always have to bitch about everything, why not be happy that the man is supportive towards MJ and is mentioning and playing the new release :scratch: what do you think they outcome will be if a million people write rude things to him because of playing MJ music?? biggest chance he'll stop doing it, and is that what you want??

It was a mistake, no biggie. He played it and that's what's most important.

Hopefully other DJ's don't make that same mistake though. People should know it's a Michael Jackson track, not an Akon track.

its a freaking duet.....they sing the chorus togethor and have a verse each....

lol..the irony of this whole thing, is some people, on here, wanted the song changed, so badly, from 2008, because they said there wasn't enough Michael... now some people are giving the OP a hard time, because of how the OP would like the billing..

As far as I remember Hold My Hand was supposed to be on Akon's "Aquitted" album before it leaked in 2008.

Anyway, it has been produced by Akon and he sings more than Michael on it.

Actually the song is originally Akon's which was supposed to be on his 'Freedom' album.

Why call him an idiot? He talked about Hold My Hand for half an hour, there was no disrespect to MJ at all. Calling him an idiot because he said the names the wrong way around is stupid. This whole topic makes you look like an idiot.

It actually is Akon featuring MJ. And calling someone idiot because of that "mistake", which hardly is a mistake is stupid.
I like the song though....

I've recorded and uploaded the Michael-talk parts from the stream on BBC if anyone wants it (sorry for the choppiness, I was using a pause button on my recorder):
http://www.mediafire.com/?jxsntza05qg8347

They say that it's Akon featuring Michael at the end, but they actually do say that it's Michael song- just that there's more Akon there.
(They do seem a little clueless but I don't think there's any need to bash them, it's not like they're, I suppose, proper fans...AND, just a warning, there's a bit of joking that doesn't particularly sit well with fans)

Guys chill please. This has been such a nice day and there is no need to be calling him an idiot. Its being played on the most listened to show on the radio, be happy!

Please don't start calling people names because they say something you don't like. Take an example at the Gardner school, this was done with the most respect. Michael always gave everyone respect and therefore we shouldn't call people names, not even when they say the most horrible things.

There are other ways to show your disaprovement of things. Always be polite and have respect.

I've recorded and uploaded the Michael-talk parts from the stream on BBC if anyone wants it (sorry for the choppiness, I was using a pause button on my recorder):
http://www.mediafire.com/?jxsntza05qg8347

They say that it's Akon featuring Michael at the end, but they actually do say that it's Michael song- just that there's more Akon there.
(They do seem a little clueless but I don't think there's any need to bash them, it's not like they're, I suppose, proper fans...AND, just a warning, there's a bit of joking that doesn't particularly sit well with fans)

Thanks for that :)

Not a huge mistake to make.

Bigger mistake to call Invincible invisible in front of MJ like that reporter did on the radio while interviewing MJ.

lol..the irony of this whole thing, is some people, on here, wanted the song changed, so badly, from 2008, because they said there wasn't enough Michael... now some people are giving the OP a hard time, because of how the OP would like the billing..

No it's just that people want credit where it's due.

Back