Chris Brown Thriller Tribute

tsw_gnaget

Proud Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pz-w5PYRPc

Only Michael Jackson can sing this song, but I think Chris Brown did pretty good on the dance moves here.. What do you think?

Now I know there is only one MJ and Chris Brown is definantely not in the same league.. But Chris is actually my 2nd favorite artist after MJ..

He can cut some moves for sure, but that spark of smooth energy that ran through MJ isn't there not sure anyone can get that, MJ could busta move from standstill so so smooth. People who learn/copy his moves lack that
smoothness and tend to rush the move.

Still can't forgive him for beating on Rhianna, she is sweet an so fragile.

trust me rihanna isnt so sweet and innocent as she's playing off to be if people did research on them it would be more clearer that he didnt just decide oh i wanna beat my girlfriend out of the blue...but anyway dont wanna get into that debate

same here chris is my favorite next to MJ...now that MJ is gone he's pretty much all i got unfortunately =/...but yeah he did a pretty good job

I thought Chris Brown did terribly, quite honestly.. haha.

Sorry but he beat up on a girl, he might have talent but beating up on women sure doesn't put him as MJs no:2 in my book.

Beating women is wrong full stop and it sure wasn't a false accusation.

Chris was obviously wrong for that but I'm saying Rihanna is not this little sweet innocent girl like some try to portray her as there are several reports that shes smacked Chris up in public and that she has an awful temper. They both should be getting counseling IMO but this will be good for Chris, a chance to deal with his childhood demons he never got to and get this out of the way. anyone who is a close fan of Chris knows hes a good guy, and MJ even acknowledged his great talent. He's not too great at MJ stuff cause he has a complete different style of dancing, but it's great that he's always paid tribute to his idol. He's the best entertainer out there now...but anyway I'm done talking about it, i'm too upset over today and what could have been with MJ.

I dont know I was a little turned off about the Rihanna thing but Im starting to like Chris again just because of his Better on the other Side video and for being such a great MJ fan.

Back