Chris Brown impersonates Michael Jackson on "In The Flow with Affion Crockett" (August 21, 2011)

mickson177

Proud Member
Chris Brown gets in touch with his comedic side for an upcoming episode of ‘In The Flow with Affion Crockett’. Airing on Sunday August 21st at 9:30pm ET on Fox, the ‘Two Kings of Pop’ skit will feature Brown and the show’s host doing a spoof of Michael Jackson.

Affion-Crockett-Chris-Brown.jpg

:unsure:

[video=youtube;Nipq7ggsN4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nipq7ggsN4A[/video]

Re: Chris Brown impersonates Michael Jackson on "In The Flow with Affion Crockett" (August 21, 2011)

I've been seeing previews for this and I have no interest in watching, to be honest. Did they keep things appropriate and respectful?

Eerm, Chris Brown...really pushing the "new KOP" thing with him...:smilerolleyes:

Re: Chris Brown impersonates Michael Jackson on "In The Flow with Affion Crockett" (August 21, 2011)

Chris Brown is a great dancer I've always wanted him to do more in MJ's light. Wish there wasn't all the Rihanna beating controversy following him forever.

When will Chris Brown do an impersonation of Chris Brown? There seems to be a lot of Chris doing Michael lately. I hope he has not lost his identity. It is time for him to work on developing and making Chris Brown a Chris Brown super star.

I agree. It actually seems like he's trying to use Michael... I was thinking about that today as I heard She Ain't You on the radio... Michael's gone and now people are just using him over and over to make themselves big out of it.

But still, he's obviously looked up to MJ for a long time, no wonder he dances the way he does, MJ has always probably been his biggest inspiration.

^^ It really just proves he is the biggest and the best,no one else gets used as much (as bad as it is)

That was very nice and funny at the same time.

That was funny. :laugh: I enjoyed it

Chris Brown has paid tribute to Michael Jackson before, but now he takes his adoration to a new level, impersonating the King of Pop on Affion Crockett’s Fox sketch comedy show “In the Flow with Affion Crockett.” The R&B superstar channels the pop legend from the Thriller era with his iconic red leather jacket, sparkly glove, tight pants, and Jheri curl hair.

“You not bad, I’m badder,” joked Breezy before the comedian challenged him to a “Michael Off.” Affion showed off his best MJ moves before Chris moonwalked circles around him. Who’s bad?

source:http://www.rap-up.com/2011/08/22/ch...-crockett-in-michael-jackson-dance-off-video/
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nipq7ggsN4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Chris Brown Battles Affion Crockett in Michael Jackson Dance Off [Video]

Cool! Positive MJ comedy.

Re: Chris Brown Battles Affion Crockett in Michael Jackson Dance Off [Video]

Lol thx it's good, lol @ Affion Crockett's YRMW video move. I love what Chris Brown does from 2:27 to 2:30. :)

I found it funny that Affion's Beat It jacket was quite long :giggle: Looks silly lol

The good thing about these impersonations is that when you look at them, you can really appreciate the smoothness and artistic manner in which Michael executed his moves and how his body and limbs twisted and turned so effortlessly. It was like a graceful dance with emotion, movement, and gestures all connected.

Back