Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx Were to See Michael Jackson on the Day He Died

CherubimII

Proud Member
Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx
Were to See Michael Jackson on the Day He Died

Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx were on their way to see Michael Jackson rehearse for his final tour on the afternoon the singer died, it has been revealed.

The 21-year-old R&B star shared the story with US magazine, Nylon.

Brown said that he and Foxx were on their way to Staples Centre in Downtown Los Angeles to see the King of Pop practice his dance routines for the This Is It tour on June 25, 2009, the afternoon that Jackson died.

He said, 'Me and Jamie Foxx were going to see him and [someone called] and they were like 'Hold up. He didn't show up yet'.

'And then we got the call later and it was devastating.'
Brown has been a lifelong fan of Jackson with whom he was often compared to.
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/p...ere-to-see-Michael-Jackson-on-the-day-he-died

Waw. I wonder why he never mentioned this before, unless he did and I missed it.

:sad:

I think Chris has said this before, but I didnt know that Jaime was going with him.

i believe i have heard both mention it before but i know chris mentioned on 106&Park

Awww :(

But why is in "The Case" section?

Because Murray is claiming that just a short time before noon
Michael Jackson was requesting Propofol to go to sleep; yet
Michael Jackson had afternoon meetings planned with
Jamie and Chris. I believe Murray is lying once again.
On the day he passed, I don't believe Michael Jackson made a request for Propofol.

Waw. I wonder why he never mentioned this before, unless he did and I missed it.

i believe i have heard both mention it before but i know chris mentioned on 106&Park

Yes, Chris mentioned this on 106th & Park i think in 2009.

But the irony in that is, apparently others could go see MJ at rehearsals but his own family could'nt?

Yes, Chris mentioned this on 106th & Park i think in 2009.

But the irony in that is, apparently others could go see MJ at rehearsals but his own family could'nt?

I thought the same thing Exotic.. why wasn't the family going to see him?

I thought the same thing Exotic.. why wasn't the family going to see him?
Because they did not want to.
Michael had not agreed to do the reunion tour; so they simply were not interested in anything else he was doing.
Inaddition, not one of the members of his family bothered to
make regular visits to get to know his children.

On the day he passed, I don't believe Michael Jackson made a request for Propofol.

Wow...

Yep also Travis had an appointment with him at home too, so why medicate Michael when it is time for him to get up and get ready for the day.

:cry:

That last line is kinda eerie because I had a dream about that back in October (that he might not have requested for it)

*sigh* these kind of threads are always upsetting, so I don't usually visit them.

Back