Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
e82512cf74edc73f77c094e71fedf788.jpeg

The Blog Article:
China Debuts Michael Jackson Light Luxury Fashion Brand
June 7th, 2014

(The original article was translated from Chinese)

2014 &#8211; The Michael Jackson light luxury fashion brand, celebrating the settling of the Chinese market in the beautiful city of Xiamen, held its first &#8220;520, all for love&#8221; Fashion Festival in this debut!

The birth of a dream: love and extravagance
3a48293c89e47653c0937e5b71814bf2.jpeg

The rich collection named after the legendary Michael Jackson, aims to explore life and the birth of a dream luxury fashion brand named after him. Everything is for love, the dream is the deepest expression of Michael Jackson, which conveys the cultural tone of a luxury lifestyle and perception.

Michael Jackson&#8217;s spirit of philosophy and of fashion is in the life of the product from the lines, colors, materials, simple luxury design concept. The integration of the art of love is the designer&#8217;s perception of art and life, an affirmation of freedom and heart, to feel fashion&#8217;s essence. At the same time, the intended interpretation of the light luxury symbolizes a &#8220;comfortable, classic, really me&#8221; meaning of life.

Internet Thinking: Experiential Marketing
243fc6bf62f6ff76e70c6da995af72ed.jpeg

This is a comprehensive internet thinking operations, breaking the boundaries of art and contemporary culture to accelerate integration. The event and the Michael Jackson brand is not only a portrait of Michael Jackson, it is the experimental introduction of craftsmanship and artistic temperament. It&#8217;s an artistic way of displaying and creating a unique experiential marketing mode of &#8220;art, luxury, fashion&#8221; interpretation to the extreme. An all-round show about the beauty of art as a brand.

Future Thinking: light luxury industry

Integration and innovation on the rise are the key words in this era, but it also reflects the spirit of the times. Michael Jackson&#8217;s light luxury adheres to explore the unique cultural concept of &#8220;love&#8221; in pursuit of the brand&#8217;s &#8220;experience and emotional style&#8221; in development down the road.

The festival will offer to the Chinese a new way of thinking &#8211; the era of extravagance and light industry has come.

To Read more of this Article:
(Please Note: This article was translated from Chinese)
http://news.ycwb.com/2014-05/22/content_6800500.htm

Unfortunately this seems to be one of Joe Jackson's attempts to make money of Michael, and I doubt that the estate allowed Joe to use Michael's image.
See Joe's website regarding luggage endorsement:
http://www.jwjackson.com/?p=1029

^^Nothing. Joe sells Michael's image and likeness without permission from Michael's estate, to anyone who put the money on the table. This latest have as much to do with Michael as Joe's Michael Jackson Vodka.

Last edited:
Even if I squint my eyes and jump up and down whilst looking at these outfits I see no connection whatsoever to MJ. Only thing I see is the name and the iconic image. Can see this being contested unless they have permission to show it like this. Naughty Joe yet again.

This is not about the clothes...its about the luggage and the bag accessory that the model is carrying. Again this is just another poor attempt by Joe to make $$$ off of his decreased son. I wonder how long it will take the estate to shut it down!

Hence, a China based company, makes it difficult for the Estate to proceed against because China drags its feet in regards to protecting copy rights.

Oh that Joe again. I wish people would stop doing these foolish things because when a real high quality Michael clothing/accessory line comes out I don't want these feeble attempts to shadow them. I have been waiting years now for some good perfume and then Joe went and make a quickie product that had to be stopped. Now he is into luggage. I wonder how much they paid him to do this?

:unsure:

I saw the luggage and was 100% mistified at the clothes ! There is nothing there what so ever that say Michael except the bag with his name ON it !! I cannot believe Joe could actually pull this massive hoodwink off at all ! There are very intelligent people in China they could not be duped into listening to Joe Jackson really !!!! I am stunned on HUH ???? wow :swoon:

^^I don't think Joe has much to do with product itself, he just sold rights to this company so they can use Michael's image and likeness for whatever they are selling. Joe doesn't care as long as he gets paid, but you would think that these companies knows by now that hooking up with Joe, sooner or later they end up in the court room.

Mr. Joseph Jackson, Patriarch of the Jackson family would like to clarify that he has absolutely nothing to do with a chinese company (http://news.ycwb.com/2014-05/22/content_6800500.htm) that has began producing and promoting a line of Michael Jackson Luggage.
Some media and fan outlets jumped to conclusions because of his current involvement with another group out of china (http://www.jwjackson.com/?p=1029) with whom he has for the past year been exploring the concept of producing a Jackson family brand of luggage accessories.

http://www.jwjackson.com/?p=1364

:swoon:

Thanks Marc-Vivien for the rebuttle update !! :agree:

Omg I am so dizzy just listening to his quoted thoughts ! Michael had the patience of a saint to make it through with his sanity intact! Dizzy right now all that shucking and jiving really ! I will go back to my quiet life of not caring what Mr. JOSEPH JIVE is spinning anymore ! I gave him more attention right now then I care to admit in all these years ! Love you guys M.O.R.E !! :pray:

^^ lol at Joe
So Joe has no involvement with this luggage deal and this company, but has been planning with other Chinese company and luggages too:)

"A project that remains on the earlier stages and has yet to gain any traction."

We'll see what is to come. He says Jackson family luggages, but really who buys a luggages with Jermaine's face blasted on it :cheeky:

^^I don't think Joe has much to do with product itself, he just sold rights to this company so they can use Michael's image and likeness for whatever they are selling.
But how can he sell something he doesn't even own?

Fraud. i doubt these tin pot companies bother to check and joe prob lies to them. its happened several times

Ah, a Joe Jackson enterprise?

I was wondering where the disconnect between a "Michael Jackson" fashion line and whatever this is came from.

Seems in-name-only, because the clothes themselves have absolutely nothing to do with him or his style, even taking the conundrum of being unable to use his actual image out of the equation.

Back