Childrens Tribute CD to Michael Jackson

souldreamer7

Proud Member
Hello Everyone! :)
I wanted to share this.. My lil neice who's 1 and half year old loves Michael Jackson she can even say his name clearly.. She knows him when she sees a picture,video etc. She dances and listens to his songs.. I was in the music store the other day buying some MJ and Jackson CD's and I found this CD
KIDS TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON
IMG00166.jpg

It's the center cd laying there, I've had my MJ cd's out lately.. I took the picture with my cell phone sorry that it is blurry.
and so I bought it for her she loooves it.

Here's the CD track listing

1. Bad
2. Beat It
3. Thriller
4. ABC
5. Leave Me Alone
6. Smooth Criminal
7. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
8. I'll Be There
9. Earth Song
10. Ben

Have anyone here seen this before?
It's children no older than elementary school singing the songs. It's soo cute and they do a good job at it.

:lol: My lil' niece is at my house right now... she's cracking me up :lol: she's doing this little leg shake thing listening to the cd. It's soo cute the song Don't stop Till you get Enough is playing.. the children did a wonderful job on singing. soo cool.

Is it like those Kids Bop CDs? I thought those were kinda weird, lol.

No not at all They sing like Michael. The same music as on the MJ cds. I wish i could put up a audio clip either way it's adorable to me that my lil niece loves Michael Jackson and that this CD is out there for kids. Plus it's for kids not adults.

Last edited:
Back