Children Speak of Memories and Love For Michael

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://mjtpmagazine.presspublisher....ildren-speak-of-memories-and-love-for-michael

Children Speak of Memories and Love For Michael “He knows Michael is an angel in heaven” See this loving tribute by children~

Children Speak of Memories and Love For Michael By Lauren Trainor Wed, Mar 02, 2011

About the author: Lauren is a native New Yorker who has lived in California for 30 years, where she has practiced medicine for several years. Lauren loves a good book, horses, her two special boys and three beautiful daughters. Lauren is a fierce advocate for Michael and is committed to healing his legacy through the love he always modeled for us.

Exerpt:
It is wonderful to hear from those who knew, worked or spent time with Michael, and heartwarming to learn about Michael the person, artist, friend and humanitarian; a reaching back in time and pulling truth into the now through voices familiar with his.

Part of Michael’s voice is his gift of music, shared globally and treasured by many as it is newly discovered by today’s children. Please enjoy the sense of discovery and wonder of the following youngsters as they share their experiences, in their own special way, of the love vibe in Michael’s gift of music and dance.

Layne is 4 years old. He met Michael and his music in June of 2009, and has been enthralled since that time. He has his own MP3 player that is chock full of songs like “Thriller”, “Beat It”, “Heal the World” and “Hold My Hand.” If he hears MJ's music, wherever he is, he will proudly sing and dance; he loves his book 'Ever After' and is mesmerized watching Michael dance.

>>>Interview with Layne (He knows Michael is an angel in heaven.)
Lauren: Layne, what is your favorite MJ song?
Layne: My first favorite Michael song is “Thriller.” My next favorite Michael song is “Hold My Hand.”
Lauren: Why do you like “Hold My Hand?”
Layne: Remember the part, (singing)...
"But together we can be alright
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
We hold each other till we see the sunlight.”
(Still singing), "...so if you just hold my hand"
Lauren: And what about “Thriller?” Why is that your favorite?
Layne: The part where the monkey-dog (Michael in costume as werewolf) and then the part where they are laying there and get up and go (singing).... "Dun…ah, Dun...ah..... (Intro to Thriller) and the dancing; when he starts moving around.
Lauren: What would be something you would like to tell Michael if you could talk to him?
Layne: I'd say.....”That’s not a question, cause I'm too shy. I can't talk to Michael on the phone.”
Lauren: What if he came to your house to play with you? What would you want to play with him?
Layne: I'd scream cause I'd be so happy. I'd start a song about 'I love you Michael.' (Singing)....'I love you Michael....'
Lauren: What would Michael do while you sang to him?
Layne: He would dance, and then after that he would start singing my song. And everybody would come to my house to see him. Michael would come and his friends would come, and we would all be singing.
Lauren: What color does Michael feel like?
Layne: Well, I would talk to him and say, what is your favorite color? Black, pink and red.
Lauren: What if Michael called you on the phone and asked what toy you would play with him?
Layne: My camera.
Lauren: What would you like to do with Michael if you could make a special day? Where would you take him and who would you like him to meet?
Layne: I'd do something special; I'd take a walk to all my friends and show him. The children would be excited and so would Michael. Michael would say, “OK Layne, let's take a walk.” I'd take him to find treasures.
Lauren: When you listen to your Michael songs, how does it make your heart feel?
Layne: Aqua. And aqua is wanting to dance to his songs.
Lauren: What do you love above Michael?
Layne: My favorite song is “Thriller.” The one thing I love about him is “Thriller”..... is my favorite song.
Lauren: How does Michael make you happy?
Layne: It would make me really happy if he was alive. I would be able to talk to him and sing to him. I would do this song (singing).... 'I love you Michael.'
Lauren: Michael liked to climb trees, did you know that?
Layne: (Eyes wide open), "WHAT? Why didn't you tell me that?"
Lauren: Would you like to do that with him?
Layne: Yes, Michael would help me.
Lauren: What is your favorite picture of Michael?
Layne: The picture of the Lord and MJ because "it touches my heart momma, and is love"
Layne’s favorite pix:
MJJesus.jpg

There are many children's stories -this touches the deepest part of our hearts-enjoy this "feel good" story - it serves to remind us all of what is so important!

Read more stories at http://mjtpmagazine.presspublisher....ildren-speak-of-memories-and-love-for-michael

thank for sharing this..children tell the truth...this made me a little teary eyed. It was very sweet...

I can't believe Layne is just 4 years old and wise and articulate way beyond his years.. Wow.. Thank you for posting this, touching..

Okay, before I even respond to the response of the children....

That photo at the bottom, with Mike and Jesus.....my eyes just stung as though I was about to cry....wow, beautiful!

Thankyou so much for sharing! Yes, children have always loved Michael because they can see the true light, love, beauty of his precious, pure, compassionate heart and soul and they have allowed their hearts and minds to be touched and inspired by Michael's amazing goodness! When these wonderful children grow up they'll surely make this world a better place and do Michael and all of us proud! God bless those parents too who introduce their children to not only Michael Jackson's unmatched artistic genius, but also to his extraordinary goodness as a true humanitarian and an even more extraordinary human being! :) Dear Layne, I too believe Michael is an angel in Heaven and he's smiling down at us with L.O.V.E...:) May he rejoice and be blessed forever! :)

Back