Childhood series ?

DancingToTheEternity

Proud Member
Hey people,

I remember when i was little i was watching some tv series for children.

I remember it was about some flying bus .Children with one scientist (old )where going around world (i think) collecting some horns (lots of diamonds where on each horn)
I also remember there was some song at beginning of each episode ...while buss was flying children where singing that song ...its pretty catchy...

So anybody know what is name of that series? I searching it for ages ....itt has big impact on me...

I would really be thankful if somebody could help me :D

and is there some series that leaved big impact on you? (that you remember you where enjoying watching it )

Love,
Boris

The magic school bus?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGiW-jLYM6U
I used to read those books, loved them..

I watched reading rainbow when I was little I loved to read they would talk about books then I'd go to the library and get them

Its not that series :( This one was with real people , children etc ...they where collecting magic horns there where always shiny :D

As intro to series there was always song that was really catchy .... i don't know why but i have some sense that it could be German series ...but don't take me for word ... im not sure at all ....

The magic school bus?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGiW-jLYM6U
I used to read those books, loved them..

I watched reading rainbow when I was little I loved to read they would talk about books then I'd go to the library and get them

That's actually the first show I thought of as well lol
But I don't know a show like that with real people, sorry.
Sounds like a cool show though.

That's actually the first show I thought of as well lol
But I don't know a show like that with real people, sorry.
Sounds like a cool show though.

Yea it really is ...i wish i know the name ...it was really cool series when it leaved impact on me....

I used to watch it with my granny :D

Back