Cheryl Burke of DWTS Interview: Dream Dance Partner is Michael Jackson

ChrisYandek

Proud Member
Hey Jackson fans. Hope you guys have been well since I shared my interview with Travis Payne last month. Here it is in case some of you missed it.

http://www.cyinterview.com/2011/02/...on-16-years-now-on-cbs-show-with-paula-abdul/

Continuing to work on other Jackson stories. I had the opportunity to interview Cheryl Burke of Dancing with the Stars. Had a very compelling interview about many things she's had to overcome in her life including child molestation, abusive relationships, self esteem and weight issues to name a few. It's a very personal and candid interview.

Besides that, she mentioned her dream dance partner dead or alive was Michael Jackson.

You can read or listen to the entire interview below with Cheryl:

http://www.cyinterview.com/2011/03/...dark-chapters-of-her-life-in-dancing-lessons/

Cheryl is an amazing dancer on DWTS one of My faves! She a great choreographer! She's won more times on DWWTS then the other female dancers! So no wonder she would pick MJ! That would be an awesome partnership IMO!

Cheryl's got taste! nothing but the ultimate master.

Cheryl is an amazing dancer on DWTS one of My faves! She a great choreographer! She's won more times on DWWTS then the other female dancers! So no wonder she would pick MJ! That would be an awesome partnership IMO!

I think so too.

MJ would have won DWTS hands down because he was so good.

But at the same time, he wouldn't have been allowed on the show as a dancer because of his dancing background. They go with stars who don't have much or any dancing background (even though they had one of the Pussy cat Doll girls on there a couple seasons ago, who had plenty of background)

i can picture it..that would have been epic. Cheryl is an amazing dancer as well..

According to Mrs. Katherine, Cheryly was one of their favorite dancers. I often image MJ doing an appearance on DWTS.

Back