Check this out !!!

PPYT people are incapable to do something like that. they like the shock value.

So is there going to be an issue for sale with Michael on the cover or is it one of those subscribers issues?

There are two covers for the Sept issue.. available early August. I'm sure anyone can get them...

Them pics are hot. I know they are old but he looks damn good in them!

No problem luv.. just next time tell us what you're posting so we'll know, okay?

ok see you could have said something about it being Vanity Fair! YESH Descriptions are not that hard to do!

Maureen Orth has been able to spill her dirt in this magazine for years. I'm not planning on buying anything from them now they suddenly change their tune. They have played a big part in the negative public perception of Michael Jackson.

Maureen Orth has been able to spill her dirt in this magazine for years. I'm not planning on buying anything from them now they suddenly change their tune. They have played a big part in the negative public perception of Michael Jackson.

uh, just that woman's name makes me shudder!:puke:

Lisa Robinson gives a good interview with Michael. There is a soundbite on there and its good.... I might be buying this mag ..... Might be..

Those photos are amazing. One of my favs. The cover is so sad! Farah and MJ are in the same pose :(

Back