Check out this cute 5 y/o doing his MJ moves!

Bee

Proud Member
On January 23rd I went to the MJ Fanday at the O2 in London, and there was this little 5 year old boy busting his moves in his little Smooth Criminal outfit. He was so adorable and so spot on! I filmed it and shortly after they got him on stage to dance, the crowd went wild! He did waaaay better than Navi, lol!
love0030.gif

So now I found him (or well..his mom or something) on YouTube and you just have to see these vids on the account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/theomckenziehayton

The one in the favorites is the one I filmed.
Don't you just wanna cuddle him? Cootsjiecootsj!
wub.gif

He's so cute! He was in front of me at the exhibition and he did a little dance for us under the Neverland sign! There's a bit of controversy in the UK at the moment as a 4 year old MJ impersonator has auditioned for Britain's Got Talent but it is amazing to see the influence Michael has on so many different generations. Michael lives on forever.

He's so cute! He was in front of me at the exhibition and he did a little dance for us under the Neverland sign! There's a bit of controversy in the UK at the moment as a 4 year old MJ impersonator has auditioned for Britain's Got Talent but it is amazing to see the influence Michael has on so many different generations. Michael lives on forever.
I know right! That's what touches me too..seeing these kids...knowing all the moves, all the songs.
It's just great how young they feel that magic and take it on with them. So beautiful! :heart:

Back