Charlie Sheen Arrested for Domestic Violence (Updated)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Charlie Sheen Arrested for Domestic Violence

Friday December 25, 2009 06:50 PM EST
charlie-sheen-240.jpg
AP

Charlie Sheen was arrested Friday at 11:20 a.m. on domestic violence charges.

The Two and a Half Men star was booked for second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief, according to a spokesperson for the Pitkin County Sheriff's Department in Aspen, Colo.

"Carlos Irwin Estevez, also known as the actor Charles I. Sheen, was brought to the Pitkin County Colorado Jail for booking and incarceration following his arrest by the Aspen Police Department,” Pitkin County Sheriffs Office patrol director Jeff Lumsden said in a statement.

The actor's rep, Stan Rosenfield, tells PEOPLE, "Do not be mislead by appearance. Appearance and reality can be as different as night and day. It would benefit everyone not to jump to any conclusion."

Sheen, 44, spent Christmas in jail after an alleged scuffle with his wife, Brooke Mueller. He is being held with no bond, and he will remain in jail until his court appearance due to Colorado law which mandates a protection order between those arrested for domestic violence and their victims. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20333226,00.html

Last edited:
Re: Charlie Sheen Arrested for Domestic Violence

He was always in some sort of trouble. Does not surprise me.

You gotta be freakin' kidding me. I watch his show lol.

Once again, though, we don't know what happened so it's best to let the authorities do their jobs.

Well according to TMZ he was trying to calm his wife down when she was drunk, then she called 911. And she keeps changing her story while his has stayed the same. So, something isn't adding up.

Charlie Sheen Released from Jail

Friday December 25, 2009 11:00 PM EST
charlie-sheen-240.jpg
AP

Charlie Sheen was released from jail after being arrested on domestic violence charges Friday morning.

The Two and a Half Men star was booked at 11:20 a.m. for second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief, according to a spokesperson for the Pitkin County Sheriff's Department in Aspen, Colo.

Sheen, 44, posted an $8,500 bond Friday evening, and was released from jail at 7 p.m. The actor is due in court next on Feb. 8, 2010 at 10:30 a.m.

Earlier in the day, police received a 911 call regarding a domestic violence situation at 320 West Hallam Street in Aspen, Colo. Officers investigated and booked Sheen. The victim, thought to be his wife Brooke Mueller, was not transported to the hospital.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20333229,00.html

I try not to judge but it is a little dissapointing... I like him but a few things about him I definately don't like. He's got a history of that sort of thing, I remember in the 90's he was charged with the same thing or something similar? Just because he's a great actor and cute, nice in public etc., doesn't mean he's necessarily a good guy out of the public eye...

If it turns out that he didn't do nothing and she was indeed drunk, the charges will be dropped.

But if he did screw up, this could be the end for his show 2 and a half men...which IMO would be a shame.

Back