Charity for earthquake?

dandyn

Proud Member
I just read a a post on Austin Brown's Myspace from a girl who said that her uncle Bobby Taylor and Michael will be doing a "charity thing for the earthquake in a few weeks."

This is his myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/austinatmosphere

What do you all think about this?

Michael and charity singles dont mix any more. Not since Heal The World/Earth Song.

Yeah, if Mike wants to raise money for charity he needs to just pick a good song, regardless of whether it fits the right theme.

People don't want to listen to songs like Cry or WMCIG. Just release a club banger and donate all proceeds to charity and the money will roll in.

Hmm, perhaps that would be a good idea for his next single. It would help absolve him of rumours that he's broke, and would generate extra sales to make it number 1!

Come to think of it, if he gets a #1 in the UK this year and then another one next year, he will have had 1 number 1 single in each decade for 6 decades. That would beat Cliff Richard's record.

Yeah, if Mike wants to raise money for charity he needs to just pick a good song, regardless of whether it fits the right theme.

People don't want to listen to songs like Cry or WMCIG. Just release a club banger and donate all proceeds to charity and the money will roll in.

Hmm, perhaps that would be a good idea for his next single. It would help absolve him of rumours that he's broke, and would generate extra sales to make it number 1!

Come to think of it, if he gets a #1 in the UK this year and then another one next year, he will have had 1 number 1 single in each decade for 6 decades. That would beat Cliff Richard's record.

That would be ACE! - What a record. That would never be beaten.

Interesting.... I just looked at Austin's profile, found the girl, and looked at her profile... I'm thinking she's a tad bit obsessed with MJ LOL! Songs, pics all over her page, and her boyfriend dresses himself up to look like Michael....

Who is Bobby Taylor anyway? Isn't he one of the people who discovered the J5?

might not be a single though, might be a charity event he will attend. well who knows

Ok, I've just been back to this "Bobby Taylor's Niece's" page, and read up on a conversation she was having with another girl.
This is what she said:

"yeah i know ill be right with them its always been my dream to see mj. hopefully i get to meet him my uncle works with michael and has know him since he was 8 years old."

"yea its crazy i never met the jacksons but my fam knows his fam haha.
small work but my uncle discovered j5 so to my fam its like yep lil mike but to me im like fuck its MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!! haha"

"well my uncle lives in china so i dont see him much but hes gonna try and get me to meet mj. they're workin on a charity event in a few weeks so he'll talk to him then.

link to conversation:
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=294868480

Back