Chamone Mo Fo Selecta - the funny parts

Campari

Proud Member
Ok, so I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, not everything was mine either, but some parts had me rolling with laughter, so I thought we could post some of our favorites in here:

Moonwalker plot:

Billie Jean Lighty square man:

Also, the spoofs of Uri Geller had me in stitches... :lol:

I haven't watched it yet but I will watch the clips above after this post, the guy said hes a huge Michael Jackson fan and as comedy is what he done thats the only way he could tribute him. I have seen a clip on Youtube where hes pretending to be Craig David and bumps into Martin Bashir whos begging him for an interview and he says something along the lines of 'No way, you lying cheating backstabbing...' and really takes the pi*s out of Bashir :D

I haven't watched it yet but I will watch the clips above after this post, the guy said hes a huge Michael Jackson fan and as comedy is what he done thats the only way he could tribute him. I have seen a clip on Youtube where hes pretending to be Craig David and bumps into Martin Bashir whos begging him for an interview and he says something along the lines of 'No way, you lying cheating backstabbing...' and really takes the pi*s out of Bashir :D

:lol: This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-XqgUdm_l4
1:15 - 2:23 :lmao:

I was in stitches during the Uri Gellar sketches 'Michael was my best friend. So, um when am I getting paid for this?'

Ooh Mannn.. I never watch the parody becuz i usually get offended. But since it was posted here, i thought okay its safe enough to watch.. lol
:hysterical:

Back