Celebrity Expose'

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Just thought I would let you know Celebrity Expose' is Featuring Michael Jackson Thriller 25...

WUAB Cleveland Oh...8:00 pm est.

Smiles~~~

Thanks for the heads up. I missed this when it first aired and have wanted to see it since then. My aunt called after I was already watching it and let me know about it too, lol. I caught most of it and thought it was interesting, although I'm upset with the way they handled some things, as in implying that Michael will not be able to make a 'comeback', and talking about his finances and stuff. Still, I was so excited just to see something about Michael on tv. :)

Thanks for the heads up. I missed this when it first aired and have wanted to see it since then. My aunt called after I was already watching it and let me know about it too, lol. I caught most of it and thought it was interesting, although I'm upset with the way they handled some things, as in implying that Michael will not be able to make a 'comeback', and talking about his finances and stuff. Still, I was so excited just to see something about Michael on tv. :)

Smiles....Keep The Faith~~~

Mr.Jackson will be just fine..!

^ Lol! Are you the same PYT who missed it the last time because of school?
Aww, sorry if so.

I caught it tho. For some reason, there seemed to be parts that were different or new from before.
Like the Will.I.Am and Billy Bush parts and some of the awards footage too.
Also "Comeback" talks.I dont remember Clive Davis speaking about it.
At least he said that he feels MJ can definately make a comeback.

^ Lol! Are you the same PYT who missed it the last time because of school?
Aww, sorry if so.

Yeah....it's me :boohoo

lol, but I saw it when someone uploaded it :) I think I still have it on my computer!!!! whoo hoo!

:wub:*SIGH* I looooove your siggy^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so how was it...they replay his the most of all of them and they add something new to it...I had some of the thriller part on youtube a couple months ago

I liked the whole prgram except the last 15 min when they talk about his comeback

Back