CELEBRATIONS - Michael Jackson's Album Is The World's Number One LP

angel2

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's Album Is The World's Number One LP

231210_mjackson1.jpg

He's done it again...

By CJ Rutter on Thursday 23rd December 2010

Despite being slated by some of music's top musicians including Ne-Yo and will.i.am, Michael Jackson's first posthumous album has been declared as the whole world's number one album.

The Sony album, which is called Michael, has entered the global chart at the number one spot after it has sold more than three million copies in 31 territories.

Jackson died in June 2009 and his album has faced criticism from even his own family members, who have claimed that the voice on the LP is not genuine, but that hasn't stopped the record from topping the charts in four countries on its debut.

Michael' has also been certified as platinum in 14 countries, including UK, US, France, Germany and Italy.

The LP, which features collaborations with Akon and Lenny Kravitz, came into the UK charts at number four after selling 113,000 copies, making it Jackson's biggest opening sales week since his album 'Dangerous'.

Source

http://www.taletela.com/news/4310/michael-jacksons-album-is-the-worlds-number-one-lp

I agree with the following comment below this article ... MJ is Globally the most successful!!!
Anybody still being negative about this album I feel is now left in the minority

"US charts don't say it all.
It's the WORLDWIDE stats that we should look at.
It's ONLY Michael Jackson who the whole world thinks is the BEST entertainer of all time.
I'm from Asia, and MJ is well loved here.
Taylor Swift and Susan Boyle even unheard of by many on this side of the planet."

Rix, Philippines - 19 hours ago

CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL

You are & remain

GLOBALLY the most LOVED & SUCCESSUL ARTIST !

miscellaneous_541.gif

The KING of Pop/Rock/Soul music, dance, entertainment rules forever!!! :)

Congratulations to our beautiful Michael! Love you so much.

Michael. Is. And will forever. Be. The. King.

Simple as that, he is unbeatable, no one will take his throne.

Congratulations to Michael and the Estate...

...and Sony.

Last edited:
Still the King!

No one will ever fill this mans shoes no matter how hard they try or how big their egos are.

So good to see the world gives love back to Michael!!!

Michael you are the world's King of Pop and King of Hearts and you will stay for a very very long time and forever in our hearts.... Thank you for your music Michael and thank you for your L.O.V.E

this is awesome news!! So what is the worldwide #'s looking at right now.. as a total?

Back