Celebrate Dangerous' 20th & Win Immortal CD or MITM book

ginvid

Proud Member
Hello All,

We at MJJC wanted to celebrate the release of the Dangerous album on Nov 26th, 1991. To celebrate, we will be having a quiz contest tomorrow, (Sun) @ 3pm Eastern. The winner of the quiz will win a copy of the Deluxe Immortal CD. The quiz will take place at the chat at the top of the home page.

We will also have a treasure hunt starting about an hour later. The winner of which will win Joe Vogel's book Man In The Music.

Also, in the mean time please check out the Michaelmania area to discuss various threads concerning the Dangerous album!

Check back here for updates.

Thanks! :dancing:

Oh. - Does anyone know what time that is in Denmark?

I loooOOoove Dangerous!!!!

You can try here Hess:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

or here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

BTW Hess, What is your favorite song on Dangerous?

Thanks very much.

Uhh there are SO many amazing songs on Dangerous, but I think Who Is It and Will You Be There are my favorites.

BUT;
But Heal The World
Remember the Time
Give In To Me
Black or White
Dangerous
Jam
Gone too Soon

they are also great songs! - Well, let's face it - every single song on Dangerous is great! - And timeless. Here 20 years after they were released they still sound like something that could have been released today!!! - That's magic!

I do need to know what city you aret alking about to convert it into what time it is in Denmark.

I can't choose just eastern. :(

New York (U.S.A. - New York)søndag 27. november 2011, kl. 15:00:00 ESTUTC-5 hours
Aarhus (Denmark)søndag 27. november 2011, kl. 21:00:00 CETUTC+1 hour

<thead>
<th>Location</th><th class="sep">Local time</th><th class="sep">Time zone</th><th class="sep">UTC offset</th>
</thead><tbody>
</tbody>

Is it 3 p.m. in NY or which city shall I choose? :nerd:

Great. - Then it is 9 Pm in Denmark. - I WILL BE THERE !!!

Can't wait!

and thank you very much for the time-converter ginvid. :)

Great idea, Dangerous will always be my favourite MJ album, Will You Be There is my favourite from the album, what a work of art the album is!!

Thankyou MJJC, ginvid! :)

YAAY!!! :jump:DANGEROUS!!!!!! :woohoo:HAPPY 20THBIRTHDAY!!!:birthday:

Black or White, Remember the Time, Who is It...the list is endless!!! The most amazing songs ever !!! :clap:I listen to "Will you be there" everyday, its one of my eternal favourites!:wub:

And HEAL THE WORLD is truly the GREATEST, most INSPIRING, UPLIFTING, BEAUTIFUL song EVER!!!:angel:
:bow:

Dangerous was the first Michael Jackson album I bought! I had seen Black or White being performed on stage in 1993 in my school during the senior students' farewell function and I was M-E-S-M-E-R-I-Z-E-D!!!!! I was at the edge of my seat, open-mouthed, totally captivated by Michael's beautiful, cool, sexy voice and by the way the video was imitated by the two senior students-both girls, since I was in an all girl's school then, in India. One of them was dressed and dancing as Michael, the other as an Indian dancer! I KNEW right then and there that Michael had my heart in the palm of his hands FOREVER!!!:yes::wub::flowers:

20 years? Seriously, has it been 20 years already??

This so marks the beginning of my fandom. I remember seeing an advert on TV and thought the music was so appealing, so different, so fresh, I decided to buy it. The rest is history...

Oh man! This sounds good!
I never win anything but it's gonna be fun trying! :p

Loving the new Dangerous skin too. It looks fabulous!

Aside from ALL the songs on the album, I think Who Is It is my favorite song, followed closely by Give Into Me and Keep the Faith. Well, you know how it is, right? Lol!

So what happened with the quiz and hunt, do we have the winners? Guess I slept through it, time zone differences again.

I can't pick one song from the album - that spot is tied between several songs.

So what happened with the quiz and hunt, do we have the winners? Guess I slept through it, time zone differences again.

I can't pick one song from the album - that spot is tied between several songs.

You havent missed anything the game hasn started yet
the date is - Sun November 27 @ 3pm EST

Dangerous is a musical masterpiece. My favorite album indeed. Coincidentally I was reading the chapter on Dangerous today in 'Man in the Music' :).

P.S. The Dangerous banner at the top of the site looks amazing, we should keep it up there for a while!

Thanks&props to everyone who planned the anniversary event.
And the dangerous 20th skin looks tight!:D

Dangerous is a musical masterpiece. My favorite album indeed. Coincidentally I was reading the chapter on Dangerous today in 'Man in the Music' :).

P.S. The Dangerous banner at the top of the site looks amazing, we should keep it up there for a while!

these are my thoughts on the Dangerous album as well....musical genius on that album. By the way,,,I cannot see the banner,,,have I missed something? Thank you

edit...haha,,,I found it!! I had to go to the bottom of the page and change the skin...;blush:..it is beautiful..:)

If you like music you've gotta love Dangerous!

Back