Cee Lo Green talks Jacksons concert (Victory era)

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.examiner.com/jackson-fam...e-lo-green-talks-jacksons-concert-inspiration

The singer Cee Lo Green, according to a recent interview discusses how he has been influenced by the Jacksons, and how seeing the Jacksons perform live in the 1980s changed his life. As fans know, Michael Jackson and the Jacksons have inspired a number of people. Many of today's greatest performers have revealed that the Jackson family has been hugely inspirational to them. Many emerging artists have been influenced by Michael Jackson's artistry, and inspired by his creativity and all that he accomplished in his career.

As Contact Music reports, Cee Lo Green revealed what the experience was like for him to watch the Jacksons perform live: "My first gig was The Jacksons in 1984. I must've been five or six and I was completely inspired, blown away. They were such a powerful unit of performers, they were dazzling. They opened up with, 'Can You Feel It', and I can still remember those horns and the feeling they evoked in me. I refer to it often as a moment when my life changed."

As fans are aware, Cee Lo Green will be taking part in the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute which will take place next month in Wales. A large number of singers have been added to the list of those who will sing at the event.

What do you think of what Cee Lo Green had to say about the inspiration that he felt when he watched the Jacksons perform live? Are you a fan of Green? Did you ever have the opportunity to watch the Jacksons perform live?

He obviously thinks of Triumph Tour in 1981 because Jacksons opened up with 'Can You Feel It' on that tour, not the Victory Tour!

Back