Cee lo Green, Bruno Mars, and Philip Lawerence Talks MJ's Music

billyworld99

Proud Member
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/auMtzh4hgiU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/auMtzh4hgiU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Do they say something good or interesting because i can't view it

^^^ could you maybe write what they said? I am also blocked out as the people above

They talk about how MJ sings the hell out of 'You're a Vegetable' in WBSS ... then they play Dirty Diana but don't say too much, then they REALLY talk up Earth Song. They say how the song modulates, and how the drum fill after second verse is one of the best drums ever .. and how it's as epic as a phil collins drum fill. Cee Lo and Bruno are talking about how the song is pretty much the best thing ever. Cee L0 says Earth song spoke to him deeply and he loves the fact his son loves it so much too. Bruno and the other guy love it just as much.

Im gonna go listen me to some Earth Song

I love how they appreciate WBSS, that's my favourite MJ song and I feel it's underrated! :)

Btw for me it was also blocked when I wanted to watch the link here, but if you click "watch on YouTube" it worked for me :)

They talk about how MJ sings the hell out of 'You're a Vegetable' in WBSS ... then they play Dirty Diana but don't say too much, then they REALLY talk up Earth Song. They say how the song modulates, and how the drum fill after second verse is one of the best drums ever .. and how it's as epic as a phil collins drum fill. Cee Lo and Bruno are talking about how the song is pretty much the best thing ever. Cee L0 says Earth song spoke to him deeply and he loves the fact his son loves it so much too. Bruno and the other guy love it just as much.

Thank you so much! It's also blocked here.

I like the way they went into details.
I wish I was knowledgeable about music like them to appreciate his greatness in more ways than I already do.

Just a quick thought, I hope somebody puts out a book where we can read what musically-literate artists have said on MJ's music.
I love how they appreciate WBSS, that's my favourite MJ song and I feel it's underrated! :)

Btw for me it was also blocked when I wanted to watch the link here, but if you click "watch on YouTube" it worked for me :)
I tried that, but it's still blocked. Thanks anyway!

I'll never understand youtube blocking things for other countries! Seriously, I feel like China over here haha!

Thank you.

i loved they way they dissected everything and appreciated it so well. and i'm so glad something post dangerous or even bad era got a mention! woo
and the vegetable bit was funny man!

Real artists respecting a legends work....Michael influenced so many and speaks to every genre, its remarkable!

Dang! I guess I need to go and listen to Earth Song now. lol Respect to them for showing respect for MJ.

Back